PDA

View Full Version : Please help serious glitch with saves!!!

phillyblazez617
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I GOT TO THE END OF LEVEL 3 SAY ? AT THE END OF THE CARNIVAL RIDE THERE IS A CUT SCENE = MY GAME FROZE AND KEPT FREEZING ON THE LOADING ! SO I HAD TO REVERT ATLEAST A HOUR BACK IN GAME TIME . NOW I GET TO THE PART WERE YOUR ABOUT TO GO IN TO THE CENTENNIAL BUILDING AND THERE IS THE FLASH BACK TO WHEN YOUR BACK IN JAIL - DURING ONE OF THEM LOADING SCREENS IT DOES THE SAME FREEZE B.S. IT DID BEFORE !!! NOW IM PROBALLY GONNA HAVE TO START FROM ABOUT A HOUR AND HALF FROM WERE I WAS ! IF ANYONE CAN HELP OR IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM LET ME KNOW PLEASE AND BE AWARE ! AND NO I DO NOT SHUT THE GAME OF WHILE ITS SAVING OR LOADING OR EXIT GAME WHILE SAVING OR LOADING NOR WOULD I DO THE SAME DURING DASHBOARDING SO I HAVE NO CLUE...... :mad: - :uzi:> KONAMI

bluetop20
03-15-2012, 08:56 AM
i havent got this problem yet but. install the game to your memory. and hopefully that would help.

maccax1
03-15-2012, 11:34 AM
I would reccomend installing to HDD. My game froze on loading screens and i installed it and ran into no more problems. Shame the frame rate issues didnt go.