PDA

View Full Version : Terrax act 2 spybot?

celr831
08-21-2007, 09:55 PM
I read the guide, It said first cubby on the right, high up! Is this where the lion is before the lift? If so where high up I cant find it! Thanks for all the help!

ddill168
08-21-2007, 11:47 PM
This is on a previous post by Clipse 2:

"It depends on which way you look at it from. If you're facing away from the boss its on the right hand side, there are at least two alcoves along the wall with pots. The coin is in the farthest alcove on the right facing the door you came in through (boss would be to your back). The easiest way to get it is use the Human Torch to fly up and get it, if you use him he'll light up the area so you should see it. Hope this helps man."

The post asked about the coin, but it is the spybot that is in this location. Good luck!

celr831
08-22-2007, 03:05 AM
Got it thanks

Qazianos
08-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I read the guide, It said first cubby on the right, high up! Is this where the lion is before the lift? If so where high up I cant find it! Thanks for all the help!

Its During the "BOSS FIGHT" in the "LEFT" high cubby not right but as ddill168 said it depends where you look at it from but when you look at the boss i think... its the left cubby high up!

paxxxeku
10-09-2007, 05:51 PM
Gamers say its during the boss fight,but i still can t find it too

Clipse 2
10-09-2007, 06:14 PM
http://card.mygamercard.net/royale/paxxxeku+stoned.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/paxxxeku+stoned)

Gamers say its during the boss fight,but i still can t find it too
Face the boss then go left, there is an alcove with some pots on the ground. Its dark so you'll need to use Johnny to light it up. Fly up in that alcove with Johnny and you'll see it on the wall in the corner opposite the boss. Looks like this:

/\
||
Boss
|
_______|
|
| <- alcove
|_*_____
|
|_________Back of area

Zef
10-09-2007, 06:15 PM
It is during the fight with Terrax (the boss), you just need to find the right spot. There are only about four possible places for it to be so you should be able to check them all without taking too long. If you absolutely can't find it then you probably already have it.

But it is definately located in the boss area.

paxxxeku
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks ECLIPTIC,got it thanks to you,its the better explanation around.Don t know if this helps,but you can see the spy bot «shine» just a bit if you use Johnny fire to light up things