PDA

View Full Version : Save: The Question

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 12:52 AM
so i got into town last night, and i saw it saying saved at the top, felt ok about it so i cturned off the xbox and went to bed. Got up this morn and started back, the game took me about 8 mins back from where the supposed "save" took place. so my question is: when does this thing ACTUALLY save haha, because ive been playing all day and im afraid to quit the damn game cause it might take me back before a section of a puzzle and im diggin the game so much i dont wanna worry about the most common thing a game can freakin do. So input my Hillians. :wtf

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 12:55 AM
so i got into town last night, and i saw it saying saved at the top, felt ok about it so i cturned off the xbox and went to bed. Got up this morn and started back, the game took me about 8 mins back from where the supposed "save" took place. so my question is: when does this thing ACTUALLY save haha, because ive been playing all day and im afraid to quit the damn game cause it might take me back before a section of a puzzle and im diggin the game so much i dont wanna worry about the most common thing a game can freakin do. So input my Hillians. :wtf
No when its saying save, its just updating your stats. The only way to tell when it truely autosaves is to pause the game, go to load game and see whens the last time that the game saved for you. And most of the time when it auto saves, a little picture of a piece of paper will show up as well with the save

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 01:27 AM
hell yeah, thank you man.