PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this game

Nevander
03-15-2012, 05:58 AM
I'm hoping for a better experience this time around, but I have my doubts. The last one was okay, but very lacking IMO. When it came out the MP was a total mess, and the SP was boring to say the least and the achievements were pretty unoriginal as well.

I agree with a lot of people saying this one looks just about as generic as CoD looks nowadays.

Time will tell I guess, but it can't be worse than the last one I would think, but with DICE not doing the MP this time around, it could be interesting what Danger Close will do.

Here's to hoping it won't suck, lol. :drunk

GoWisfun
03-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Will probably check it out looks kinda cool but very generic.

Rasp
03-22-2012, 06:51 AM
Looking forward to this game. Hoping it's similar to Battlefield 3 but with Operation Metro type action.

dr latour
03-31-2012, 06:53 AM
I think they need to move on to greener pastures or something new since everyone has beat ww2 and modern day horse to death over and over again. i do suspect this game with be something like xboxs socom.

Barad
04-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I just hope they sort out the multiplayer and make the singleplayer longer, MoH campaign was good, MP not so much.

Yeffrey
06-21-2012, 11:22 PM
I think they learned from MoH 2010. The MP should be decent although I dont really see it pulling me away from BF3. The story from MoH 2010 was awesome and I hope they continue in the same vein as that one. I really like when a game will take real organizations (SAS, SEALS, SASR, etc) and make a game with it taking place in a recent/current war.

The CoD MW series games were decent but they played out in too grandiose a style and just felt like a Michael Bay movie.

I for one will be preodering Warfighter.

ModernSith2010
06-22-2012, 03:21 PM
I've been put of getting this after feeling dissapointed by the original campaigne(it was ok but not brilliant and not long enough in my opinion) also the MP felt broken and if it's like BF3 MP then I won't be able to play as I just get slaughtered, think it's as it feels to simulationly. Then again it might be that I'm just going off war games such as cod, bf, moh, etc as they just feel like repeats, not very inovative and enjoying more of the fun enviroments and weapons found in games like halo and borderlands

ChickinOnaChain
06-22-2012, 03:33 PM
I had the MoH with the guy on the cover, that looked like a biker but barely played it. It was around that time, I was getting tired of modern war shooters and sold them. I haven't seen much of this one but I doubt I'll get it.

V3T Hunter
06-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm have it preordered on amazon.

DarkMellie
07-14-2012, 02:48 AM
I loved Medal of Honor. I was a big fan of Infantry Only servers for Bf2 and probably cranked 1500 hours in that mode alone, so MoH for me was all about that small-arms combat... it was unlike CoD in that there were 'safe' angles (whereas CoD's map design is just fucking ridiculous) plus it used Frostbite and sounded amazing.

I'm really hopeful this can deliver what BF3's Conquest failed to deliver.. small-arms on tight but tactical maps.

Dz06lt
07-14-2012, 02:49 AM
I think you have it wrong, the SP was great just too short. I think this game will be great

DarkMellie
07-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Agree about SP, initially I thought it was generic bullshit but it just kept growing and expanding into these amazing moments... by the end of it I was incredibly impressed by what they'd deliver. Good to know this time though they can step away from the outdated Unreal engine and get into FB 2.0 instead!

SpectreSoldier
08-15-2012, 06:53 AM
I think that I'll get it because the previous one was good overall but had some flaws for example the too-short campaign and not the best MP because it was only average imo.

slackydave
08-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Im certainly looking forward to this game, i hope it will be able to take over from battlefield 3 as my main FPS game, but i'm not sure... it'll have its work cut out.

Smoochy
08-16-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the last one even though it was kind of a bust among the community.

Play Up Pomp3y
09-11-2012, 08:51 PM
I really enjoyed the last games SP campaign, based on real life missions and tactics I thought it was a lot more immersive than the CoD MW storylines. I struggled to get into the MP though, snipers were sooooooo overpowered, maps were dumb (sniped in spawn....AGAIN) and the multiplayer achievements were a grind. This game will probably be per ordered by me, but it has only got the month until Hitman comes out to entertain me, and I really want the full 1000g by then. So when the hell is the achievement list gonna come out? They're already letting us know about dlc FFS!

Crims0nPenguin
09-19-2012, 04:30 AM
Waiting for reviews, definitely not a day one buy... Might wait till its 20/30 USD so I can play through the story(IMO best part of the game)

Opiate42
10-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I had the MoH with the guy on the cover, that looked like a biker but barely played it. It was around that time, I was getting tired of modern war shooters and sold them. I haven't seen much of this one but I doubt I'll get it.

Wise decision and you saved yourself some boredom. The bearded reboot was incredibly boring. This one.... doesn't appear to be much different. Less beard maybe.

Takamura Bear
10-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Never even touched the first one. This one does look a little better judging from some of the footage I've seen.