PDA

View Full Version : Missing last two diaries! Needing help !!!

Ph0eNiXz
08-21-2007, 11:35 PM
I missed only these two diaries. Does any one know how to get these two diaries? If it is a yes, then I would be really appreciate if you can help me with these ones. They are on the last part "Point Prometheus".

Thank you very much :bow:

Point Prometheus

Suchong - Protector Smell
Suchong - Protecting Little Ones

ThrillKillBill
08-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Thank you very much :bow:

Point Prometheus

Suchong - Protector Smell
Suchong - Protecting Little Ones

Suchong - Protector Smell = suit assembly, on machinery in the second floor southwest room.

Suchong - Protecting Little Ones = suit assembly, on a desk in the southeast room upstairs.

your welcome, enjoy

Ph0eNiXz
08-22-2007, 05:00 AM
Thank you very much

I found Protecting Little Ones already, but I still can't find the Protector Smell. Do you mind if you can make it a bit clearer please? Thank you so much.

Ph0eNiXz
08-22-2007, 05:03 AM
Finally, I found it. Thanks a bunch.

Bax x360a
08-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Can I ask how you knew which ones you were missing? There not listed in game are they :confused:

ThrillKillBill
08-22-2007, 09:48 AM
yes, when you hit select you can look at all the diaries you've picked up and listen to them again if you like. it's under messages

Maka
08-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Can I ask how you knew which ones you were missing? There not listed in game are they :confused:

You can look at which ones you have... Then you can compare them to the ones we have listed in the thread for diaries. You need the ones you dont have... lol

ThrillKillBill
08-22-2007, 05:40 PM
You can look at which ones you have... Then you can compare them to the ones we have listed in the thread for diaries. You need the ones you dont have... lol

I'm sorry, was my answer not clear enough? :p

The Pants Party
08-22-2007, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry, was my answer not clear enough? :p

I spent four hours looking for the select button on my controller, you son of a bitch. :p

It's the back button, then use RB to switch over to the diaries section and it is split between zone/level/whatever.

ThrillKillBill
08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
I spent four hours looking for the select button on my controller, you son of a bitch. :p

It's the back button, then use RB to switch over to the diaries section and it is split between zone/level/whatever.

oh sorry, I can not get used to calling that a "back" button........ it'll always be "select" in my ol'school gamer mind ;)