PDA

View Full Version : Angry and Rain of Bullets achievements question

cheevo360
03-15-2012, 05:37 PM
How do Angry achievement and Rain of Bullets achievement?

I not understand how do them. Please help for advice to get them.

KidKobun
03-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Angry and Rain of Bullets take a while to get. And I am not too sure if the achievement will pop if you revert to the last checkpoint over and over, but just keep on making clones of yourself and shoot the living hell out of enemies and you should get it. The Rain of Bullets achievement is one of the few achievements I have left to unlock, but it refers to the enemies that are surrounded in the magic red bubble/shield. Use time rewind clones to shoot it off. Hope this helps.

Onelastbreath
03-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Rain of bullets was the last achievement that i unlocked also. I went back to Brutal lands and played through till the area where you have to free the plants from the ice. There are 2 shielded enemies in this area, 1 in the first group of enemies then another once you kill the Brutal Maul. I simply jumped back up on the rocks where you drop down and put on the scribed machine gun. Empty 2 thirds of a clip into the shielded guy, time rewind, fire a few blind fire bullets off then let your time rewind clone finish the shield off. Do for both then reload the checkpoint. It took 15 for me after 2 full playthroughs.

KidKobun
04-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Rain of bullets was the last achievement that i unlocked also. I went back to Brutal lands and played through till the area where you have to free the plants from the ice. There are 2 shielded enemies in this area, 1 in the first group of enemies then another once you kill the Brutal Maul. I simply jumped back up on the rocks where you drop down and put on the scribed machine gun. Empty 2 thirds of a clip into the shielded guy, time rewind, fire a few blind fire bullets off then let your time rewind clone finish the shield off. Do for both then reload the checkpoint. It took 15 for me after 2 full playthroughs.

Haha. Yeah, I wound up doing the same thing to unlock this achievement. Well, I used this location and the very beginning of Brutal Lands. There's undead zombie character with a magic shield in the first group of enemies you encounter.