PDA

View Full Version : im lost how lame

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 08:09 PM
ok rather than posting and bumping my own thread il just update, pile of rags in centenial building next to a fire door ... lighter doesnt work lol what do i doooooo

nevermind il update if im stuck again

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 08:14 PM
ok iv come out of the devils pit and running around silent hill and i have no idea or indication where to go, iv ran into the police radio bit n done that side quest then i found an underground type area with some steam vents which led me to a dead end eventually, im not bothered about side quests as its my first run through but where is the next main mission part

also when it starts raining is that just random or does that indicate im somewhere im supposed to be or something
head north on Lansdale ave. When you reach the end, go left into the yard and go to the back of the house. Grab the hook thats in the yard towards the back and use it on the ladder right there.

No raining means nothing. Usually more baddies are out when it rains

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 08:18 PM
cheers dude better try finding lansdale now, wheres the map for this area?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 08:28 PM
cheers dude better try finding lansdale now, wheres the map for this area?
ummmm im pretty sure it was back right when you exited the pit, on a desk. But I could be wrong

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 09:36 PM
think your right how long is this game im just in the centennial building at the moment at a safe thing with 3 dials on it

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 09:38 PM
think your right how long is this game im just in the centennial building at the moment at a safe thing with 3 dials on it
how longs the game? It takes me about 2 hrs to be it now just running through so maybe 3-4hrs if you use the guide and do no side quests

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 09:40 PM
cool how far have i got to go, i think iv just skipped a big part by using the dial codes instead of running round collecting em lol

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 09:41 PM
cool how far have i got to go, i think iv just skipped a big part by using the dial codes instead of running round collecting em lol
pretty far. about another 1hr 1/2-2hrs if you do everything right no mistakes

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 09:45 PM
ah right ok, iv just gone thru hte keycard door area after the vault bit then climbed up through a hole in the cieling is this the right way, dont wanna be running round aimlessly if i can just move onto the next section

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 09:49 PM
guess it is im going up to the 18th floor lol

Herr Shaun
03-16-2012, 01:16 AM
If you're still stuck on the part with the rags, there's a bottle of flammable liquid (forget the name) in one of the back rooms on that floor. You have to use it on the rags and THEN use the lighter.