PDA

View Full Version : secret ending glitch?

ckleckner
03-15-2012, 09:34 PM
i have done the secret ending where you die in the finalie twice and it has not popped but the ending A and C have so whats up with that? anyone else have this problem?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 09:36 PM
i have done the secret ending where you die in the finalie twice and it has not popped but the ending A and C have so whats up with that? anyone else have this problem?
there is no achievement for dieing

do get the secret ending for an achievement, you have to complete "digging up the past" side quest and then beat the game again

ckleckner
03-15-2012, 10:00 PM
ok your right theres and ending for it you just font get an achievement lol. my fault but i ended my no kill game with 1 kill :( somewhere between the monastary and the crypt for the art collector qst i didnt see i ttill after i went to far and couldnt reload before hand :( so now i need possibly 2 more play throughs :(

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
ok your right theres and ending for it you just font get an achievement lol. my fault but i ended my no kill game with 1 kill :( somewhere between the monastary and the crypt for the art collector qst i didnt see i ttill after i went to far and couldnt reload before hand :( so now i need possibly 2 more play throughs :(
lol yea it says "not for an achievement" next to Reversal ending...its happened to me twice before so dont feel too bad.