PDA

View Full Version : How do I beat the bogeyman?

giantsfan940
03-15-2012, 09:48 PM
I just escaped the orphanage and i'm battling him by the lake and there's nowhere to run. I emptied as many bullets into him as I can and I can't get close enough to him without getting smashed by his hammer that kills you in about 3 hits. Does anyone have any tips?

demonizer_andy
03-15-2012, 09:51 PM
turn around unzip yourself, pull back your foreskin n piss all over that mo fukka.... im not that far into it im afraid flidelphia is the guy to ask

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:02 PM
I just escaped the orphanage and i'm battling him by the lake and there's nowhere to run. I emptied as many bullets into him as I can and I can't get close enough to him without getting smashed by his hammer that kills you in about 3 hits. Does anyone have any tips?
theres honestly no special way to beat him. If youve got enough bullets that should do the trick, but if not your going to need to melee and to be honest theres little room for error. When he does his shockwave thing be as far as possible. If your meleeing, just go up, hit him, and run away. Thats how I did it. If you spend to long around him hell kill you

Dalewa
03-15-2012, 10:56 PM
the easy way i did it without being hit was to grab the melee weapons scattered around and just through them at him. he will go down with a few hits but make sure you keep running around and when he goes down run up to him and press A :)

bluetop20
03-19-2012, 03:33 PM
the easy way i did it without being hit was to grab the melee weapons scattered around and just through them at him. he will go down with a few hits but make sure you keep running around and when he goes down run up to him and press A :)
same way i did it but just wit the ax. took the ax and kept going around that rock in the middle he cuddent touch me everytime i trew the ax i lure him away from it then picked it up agian took bout 5 hits then he went down. i waited for em to do tht lil charge thing he does when he is on his knees then i walked up to him andpressed A. thats it took less then 20 seconds to complete

Gor1lla
03-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Evade his attack, attack once, evade, attack,... Beat him on easy and normal that way without getting hit once :/

Just stay near him, so he doesn't use his shockwave

giantsfan940
03-19-2012, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the tips everyone, I ended up shooting him with my last 2 rifle bullets and chucked an axe at him and he went down. The thing I was doing wrong was not running up and hitting A lol

Gor1lla
03-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Killed him on hard earlier today. If you have the nailgun, use it. A few shot and he was down

SkaKid25
03-20-2012, 02:00 AM
On Normal he was a joke. I used the fireaxe I believe. About five hits and he went down.

I bet on Hard he will be a bit stronger.

KyleHakk
03-22-2012, 03:23 AM
I just went nuts with the fire axe, then I'd lure him into swinging and as he was in recovery, I'd continue to flail around my axe. Beat him my first time.

Buruma
03-22-2012, 08:40 PM
On Normal he was a joke. I used the fireaxe I believe. About five hits and he went down.

I bet on Hard he will be a bit stronger.
He is a joke on Hard, as well. Seven or eight shots from a pistol does the trick. Way too easy.