PDA

View Full Version : telekenesis help!

Legend Has It 1
08-22-2007, 01:29 AM
sup guys, I cannot find this, and I feel like I'm going to be told exactly where I was standing or something, but I get to the area where the surgeon in red collapses the door and I have to find telekenesis and can't...please help.

orp08
08-22-2007, 05:49 AM
Well you missed the frozen room, you need the incinerate plasmid first,(which i suppose you have), the frozen place is downstairs from where you took the other plasmid (incinerate), its next to a tennis machine (im sorry i cant be more specific, but i cant remember exactly:confused:, but after heating the ice there are, i think, 2 rooms check on both:drunk)

TheNeXt6
08-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Well if you don't have incinerate, you have to get that first that's in the dentist office, you have to go back to the medical pavillion and there should be some places and it will be in one of the dentist offices. Once you get it, go down the stairs that are in the medical pavillion and use incinerate to melt the ice then follow the arrow and that's it.

PerfectAnt
08-22-2007, 03:29 PM
The tennis room is behind the large room with the closk on the floor (same room that goes dark and you get attacked by a bunch of splicers) its the same area with the locked room and security gun, but in the oposite direction

Legend Has It 1
08-22-2007, 09:33 PM
thank you so much, I felt like retard ude, one of those moments where the light goes off in your head and you realize...I'm a fucking idiot.