PDA

View Full Version : Subway?!?!

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 10:09 PM
so, im near the end im guessing but i have yet to see a key for the subway... where did i miss it if i have or is there a certain weapon i need to get in there?? big bossman who owns the thread pretty much with the walkthroughs and such, help a brother out once again! thanks man~!:uzi::eek:

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:14 PM
so, im near the end im guessing but i have yet to see a key for the subway... where did i miss it if i have or is there a certain weapon i need to get in there?? big bossman who owns the thread pretty much with the walkthroughs and such, help a brother out once again! thanks man~!:uzi::eek:
haha ill do my best...what area are you in? the penitentiary?

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 10:15 PM
dude u guessed it! i am. hahaha u are good.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:21 PM
dude u guessed it! i am. hahaha u are good.
ok what have you done so far..trying to gauge where your at in the area

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 10:24 PM
i have knocked the beam over and crossed to the center tower, found i needed a key card and im paused there

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 10:29 PM
i have knocked the beam over and crossed to the center tower, found i needed a key card and im paused there
OOOH i know where you are. right in the beginning. to get the key card; you have to go down a ladder thats there. youll find the key card down there after playing through the path

go down the ladder, open the nearby safe, grab the gun safe key, grab the guns, go down stairs, examine the body to get the access key card, then head back up

ThaMyth
03-15-2012, 11:03 PM
got all that, but what im asking is "how do you use the silent hill subway system, all doors are locked?" hahaha

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-15-2012, 11:10 PM
got all that, but what im asking is "how do you use the silent hill subway system, all doors are locked?" hahaha
hmm well if your in the penitentiary, your not going to be using any subway system since you cant go back to any other area now. so im kind of confused. I just thought you where stuck on the part after you knocked down the beam,

ThaMyth
03-16-2012, 12:08 AM
no i was asking so on my next playthrough hahahaha if there was a way to use it to back track and such cause i missed alot on my first go.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 12:10 AM
no i was asking so on my next playthrough hahahaha if there was a way to use it to back track and such cause i missed alot on my first go.
oooooh ha yea just complete the homeless side quest and all the tunnels will become unlocked

ThaMyth
03-16-2012, 12:57 AM
ok hahaha thanks bud, i guess i gotta be clearer but i added ya on xbox also, thx for the help!

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 01:03 AM
ok hahaha thanks bud, i guess i gotta be clearer but i added ya on xbox also, thx for the help!
anytime bro