PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know? Achievement - Good behavior

Om3n
03-16-2012, 03:13 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering, is it possible to get the good Behavior achievement while getting ending E - surprise ending? Thanks for any help.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 03:20 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering, is it possible to get the good Behavior achievement while getting ending E - surprise ending? Thanks for any help.
yes you dont need to kill anyone to get any of the artifacts. earliest ending e can be gotten is second play through though

CORPSIE19
03-17-2012, 02:42 AM
i would also love to know how to get through this game without killing anything especially at the end when your on the moving platform and u have to defeat the enemies to progress? it doesnt make sense

STAALKIR
03-17-2012, 11:54 AM
i would also love to know how to get through this game without killing anything especially at the end when your on the moving platform and u have to defeat the enemies to progress? it doesnt make sense
yeah, mybe it means not to finish them off when they are incapacitated !??
just guessing, anyone can cfm?

Annalie
03-17-2012, 03:44 PM

Simple,

don't kill anything.... just incapacitate some and run from the majority of them including the ones at the end.(you can still beat the shit out of them and not kill them) just check your stats when you do a couple wacks on hard and its done, i got it last night playing on hard and the achievement popped before the game was done.:drunk

Buruma
03-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Just finished my first run on Normal. I killed quite a few enemies and still received the achievement. (Completed the side quests, etc...) The kills only seem to count against you when you are finishing off an enemy who is incapacitated. :woop:

EliteShadowMan
03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm on the elevator part in the prison and when your forced to fight the 2 screamers do they count as kills? I never got a chance to leave them on the ground since they seemed to have died