PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill Tour Guide (Glitchy Achievement)

ChainsawGanado
03-16-2012, 04:15 AM
So, I completed every side quest and got the individual achievements. Cutting Room Floor, Spot The Difference, Telltale Heart, Dust To Dust, Useless Trinkets, Birdman, What's Your Sign?, Art Appreciation, Homeless, Ribbons, Turn Back Time, Neighborhood Watch & Calling All Cars. In that reverse order, all in one playthrough on Easy Action/Hard Puzzle. 2nd playthrough of the game. My point is it didn't give me the achievement! I completed the game figuring (hoping) I just had to wait til the end, but nope. I also tried starting a new game, but it still hasn't popped up. The only thing I can think of is doing a side quest, seeing if it gives me the achievement, and if it doesn't, do them all again and see. :uzi: I just don't feel like taking 13 more hours, especially considering when I start playing this game I can't stop til the end.

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 04:28 AM
So, I completed every side quest and got the individual achievements. Cutting Room Floor, Spot The Difference, Telltale Heart, Dust To Dust, Useless Trinkets, Birdman, What's Your Sign?, Art Appreciation, Homeless, Ribbons, Turn Back Time, Neighborhood Watch & Calling All Cars. In that reverse order, all in one playthrough on Easy Action/Hard Puzzle. 2nd playthrough of the game. My point is it didn't give me the achievement! I completed the game figuring (hoping) I just had to wait til the end, but nope. I also tried starting a new game, but it still hasn't popped up. The only thing I can think of is doing a side quest, seeing if it gives me the achievement, and if it doesn't, do them all again and see. :uzi: I just don't feel like taking 13 more hours, especially considering when I start playing this game I can't stop til the end.
you went for this achievement on your second playthrough? it could be because "digging up the past" side quest comes available during your second play through, so maybe the game counted that as part of all side quests. fyi the achievement would have popped as soon as you did the last side quest. You can have all side quests done before going to st marias monastery

ChainsawGanado
03-16-2012, 05:08 AM
I finished them after St. Maria's. Maybe I just did them in a really weird order and that fucked something up. What do you mean "maybe the game counted that as part of all side quests?" If that was so, wouldn't the achievement have popped?

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I finished them after St. Maria's. Maybe I just did them in a really weird order and that fucked something up. What do you mean "maybe the game counted that as part of all side quests?" If that was so, wouldn't the achievement have popped?
Oh i was assuming that you didnt do the digging up the past side quest. What I meant was that maybe the game requires you to also complete the digging up the past side quest along with all the other side quests on your second play through for it to now count as all side quest completed, since you didnt do them on your first play through