PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this save system sucks...

Free Beer
03-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Anyone else having the issue where the games saves and then when you start your game up later it puts you all the way back to the beginning of the area you're in and has deleted all your progress? I'll push forward through an area, collecting items and solving puzzles and all that and I'll wait for an auto save to pop up, then exit the game. But when I go back and load up it always puts me much farther back than I was...:mad:

bluetop20
03-16-2012, 01:14 PM
i always wait for a cut scenebefore i shut my system off. the lil save thing u see is just saving ur stats not game

FLIPADELPHIIA
03-16-2012, 01:24 PM
if you want to see if they game truly auto saves, before you cut off the game just pause and go to load game and check the time on the last save file the game has. When the game auto saves, it will show a piece of paper instead of the "saving..." animation

Free Beer
03-16-2012, 01:36 PM
if you want to see if they game truly auto saves, before you cut off the game just pause and go to load game and check the time on the last save file the game has. When the game auto saves, it will show a piece of paper instead of the "saving..." animation

Ahhhh, good to know. I didn't know the disc icon only saved stats. That's probably gonna save me a lot of frustration. Appreciate it, fellas. :blunt