PDA

View Full Version : Tonic Collector Achievement ... Problem

ThunderC4T
08-22-2007, 12:01 PM
I searched but sorry if there's already a thread somewhere for this!

I finished the game and collect 52 tonics! I need one more to get this achievement. i searched everywhere and bought every tonic in Gatherers Garden, but can't find anymore.
is there any help to get this achievement?:Bounce:

Cold Rival
08-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Dude, are you fucking kidding? You clearly didn't search because when I did this is the first thing that came up. I mean come on!!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35852

I understand that you're new here, but there's no excuse for plain laziness and then just lying about it.

ThunderC4T
08-22-2007, 01:31 PM
I not lying, i searched only the first page:p and didn't see the other pages. i thought there's only one page in the bioshock forum! and when i post this thread the thread that you linked wasn't in the first page.

i'm sorry again for this mistake !:(

i must buy a new glass for my eyes !!:D

DaKing240
08-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Cold Rival, chill...

ThunderC4T, which one are you missing?

Cold Rival
08-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Cold Rival, chill...

I apologise Thunder, I was in a crappy mood.

Did the link help? :D

(Apparrently you can check which ones you're missing by pressing Select and hitting Messages, maybe that'll help you.)

ThunderC4T
08-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Cold Rival, chill...

I checked the list and found my lost tonic. i don't have a Safecracker tonic. do you know where can i find it?

by the way i think your list has a little problem DaKing240, because there are 16 tonics in Engineering Tonics List but you said currently 17 !
19+16+18=53

thanks Cold Rival, the link helped a lot !

ThrillKillBill
08-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Friend ThunderC4T. at the top of the forums there are many great links. Listed across in this order.

Home, User CP, Awards, Member List, Calender, New Posts, Search, Quick Links, Log out.

These links are the most helpful thing upon the site especially the search one,, as it will prevent you from ever posting something already posted and thus prevent grumpy old members from using you as a "e-punching bag" ;)

Hope that helps you in the future

thecrazyguy
08-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Ok i'm gonna ask this in this thread, since I did'nt know if I should start a new thread for this, but how do you use tonics?? This might be a dumb question, but I have a few tonics, and have boughten a few but can't figure out how to use them.

If anyone can help i'd appreciate it, thanks.

Edit:
Think I got it figured out now :)

Cold Rival
08-22-2007, 09:08 PM
...prevent grumpy old members from using you as a "e-punching bag" ;)...

Hope you wern't referring to me there! Lol.

Why not head over to the Member Profiles board and make a formal introduction, let us all get to know you a bit better! ;)