PDA

View Full Version : Important Question about Side Quests!

JohnBooker2
03-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Okay,just started game and was wondering if:As soon as I get into town can I do the side quests one after the other?
I'm using the Side Quest guide and i'm thinking I can just head to the streets where they're located and complete them one after the other?
There are so many different ones listed in the guide and it seems you can get confused and easily miss one.Appreciate the help!Thanks.

Annalie
03-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm awkwardly running through.. because there are a multiple things that can be done in an area so if you leave a specific area you are screwed and that would piss me off greatly. i nearly left hillside too... but something told me to check the other quests before i did and low and behold there was a painting i had to get in the subway. also digging up the past is in hillside aswell.

i think these quests need to be put in order with some sort of list of all the things in the area to do/get for other quests before you mess up and leave.

Edit: lol i didn't realize that useless trinkets was the video/achievements name, silly me. but i still feel strongly about everything else.