PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on 343 Guilty Spark *Spoilers*

halorvb13
03-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Alright, so in Halo Primordium Guilty Spark is onboard the ship and takes over. So my question is do you think that means he will return? Does his story take place after or before Halo 3? Also did he say that he made copies of himself, possibly meaning he might still be alive. One last thing, do you think Bornstellar or Riser are also ancillas/ AIs now?

DarkReign2021
03-18-2012, 03:42 AM
343 itself was actually a copy, of which there are 7 in total, of the original Chakas monitor. Each of 6 copies and the 1 original were tasked with managing and protecting the Halo installation. As for meeting 343 in Halo 4, I would say that's highly likely, though it's more likely we'll encounter the original Chakas than one of the 6 remaining clones. For whatever reason 343's personality has overtaken the default Chakas device, so in a sense we will be meeting Spark again.

I don't think Riser was turned into a bot, but I don't really have any substantial proof to base it on except other than the fact that Chakas Bot is alone after this last 100,000 years and I'm sure the persisting survival of Riser would take precedence over any duty the Forerunner have tasked him with in his new state.

As for Bornstellar, I'm fairly certain his being the Didact would suggest he's not going to turn into a Monitor himself, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out he possibly went into Stasis again like the original was in Cryptum. He may or may not make an appearance in the game series.