PDA

View Full Version : New screenshots! 8/22/07

SegaSaturnSNK
08-22-2007, 05:58 PM
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/866/866314/imgs_1.html

It's looking fucking sexy. Can't wait for oct. 3rd.

Shaaady Souljah
08-22-2007, 06:19 PM
cool. now the graphics are almost as good as nba live 06. :p
i'm sorry, but the graphics of 2ksports are weak. but it is a great improvement on the previous one. if only the two games could combine into one nba game with the graphics of live and the gameplay of 2k.

SegaSaturnSNK
08-22-2007, 06:39 PM
cool. now the graphics are almost as good as nba live 06. :p
i'm sorry, but the graphics of 2ksports are weak. but it is a great improvement on the previous one. if only the two games could combine into one nba game with the graphics of live and the gameplay of 2k.

It doesn't bother me that much. I always liked the graphics on all the NBA 2k games. I find the jerseys, sneakers, and arenas more detailed than Live. But the players do lack though. I rather much have gameplay over graphics any day. If the basketball game plays realistic as the NBA 2k series have which Live hasn't because Live always had that arcade feel. Either way, I will always prefer NBA 2K over Live any day.

oneandonlytommo
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
i also prefer 2k graphics they look more real to me i hated live 07 graphics they looked shiney and horrible and the gameplay sucked. i really cant wait for 2k8 but i rekon ill get live 08 aswell :p