PDA

View Full Version : Sander's Apartment - 2nd floor

DeW222
08-22-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm up to the apartment portion of the game, and I can't seem to find a way to get up to Sander's second floor. It's not needed, mind you, but for an obsessive little guy like myself, I'd like to explore everywhere I can.

If anyone could tell how you either open the door or where the secret entrance is, it would be much appreciated.

K00PA TR00PA
08-22-2007, 06:47 PM
I think youre referring to his apartment room which you cant get into if you killed him earlier in the game.

DeW222
08-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Seriously? Damn it! O well, just one thing I'll have to do when I replay through everything.

Animagi
08-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh good. Now I don't feel so bad for not getting that 10pt achievement. Now as I replay it i'll be sure NOT to kill him.

brentkid
08-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Looking at the guide, it says his apartment is in Olympus Heights which is an area after going through Fort Frolic. I let him live, so I'll see if I can get to it a little later in the game.

wes4real
08-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Looking at the guide, it says his apartment is in Olympus Heights which is an area after going through Fort Frolic. I let him live, so I'll see if I can get to it a little later in the game.

Here goes again, I have tried to get an aswer to this 3 times now and a mod either closes the topic or someone tells me to read the stickys!!!!

I've read everything on here and nowhere does it explain how to get to sander cohens apartment!?!?

I never killed him and i have saved the game just before the last boss and im also wearing my BD suit.

I've tried going back to all the places using the metro station thingys and also tried going another way but the entrances no longer work in some places?!!?

Someone please help as i've finished the game on hard and im not really into playing games over and over just for some silly achievements....would be nice to kill this cohen dude though;)

Blakey
08-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Here goes again, I have tried to get an aswer to this 3 times now and a mod either closes the topic or someone tells me to read the stickys!!!!

I've read everything on here and nowhere does it explain how to get to sander cohens apartment!?!?

I never killed him and i have saved the game just before the last boss and im also wearing my BD suit.

I've tried going back to all the places using the metro station thingys and also tried going another way but the entrances no longer work in some places?!!?

Someone please help as i've finished the game on hard and im not really into playing games over and over just for some silly achievements....would be nice to kill this cohen dude though;)

You have to kill the two splicers dancing, which then enables you access to his personal quarters in that locked door where he'll try and kill you.

The Pants Party
08-29-2007, 09:14 PM
wes... check out this thread. (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37215)
Third image from the bottom.

You need to get to the level "Olympus Heights" with all the apartment buildings. Once you are there, look at the map. In the middle of the level with all the apartments, his apartment is on the right side. It is labeled as "Cohen's Apartment" and once you are there, you will need to kill the splicers inside and he will come out of his room. Then you can go into his room and kill him to get both of those achievements.

I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it. Please PM me if you are still stuck and do not keep repeating yourself in different threads.