PDA

View Full Version : Couple Important Achievement Questions

Free Beer
03-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Just wondering...

For the Achievements for killing 10 of each kind of enemy, can those be done over multiple playthroughs? Or does it have to be in only one?

For the Mysteries Achievement, are there any of these that are missable that you can't get to at a certain point in the game? I'm assuming that theres no way to get back to the beginning areas (Devils Pit, the caves etc.) Also, do the items for the side quests count towards it or not?

Can anyone elaborate on this stuff for me??

Thanks in advance, fellas.

EliteShadowMan
03-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Just wondering...

For the Achievements for killing 10 of each kind of enemy, can those be done over multiple playthroughs? Or does it have to be in only one?

For the Mysteries Achievement, are there any of these that are missable that you can't get to at a certain point in the game? I'm assuming that theres no way to get back to the beginning areas (Devils Pit, the caves etc.) Also, do the items for the side quests count towards it or not?

Can anyone elaborate on this stuff for me??

Thanks in advance, fellas.

I believe kills are 1 playthrough only. Stuff in devils pit can only be obtained once. Point of no return is when you use the boat near the end of the game. Although some buildings
like the centennial building can only be accessed once i think