PDA

View Full Version : Player Goals

hahahero
03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
At the beginning of my second player season I got a message from the gm telling me I need to select some "player goals" for the season. Where do I select these? I feel like I've looked through all the available menus. I also checked several forums to find an answer with no luck. What am I missing?

Rasp
03-20-2012, 10:54 AM
It should've given you your options right after talking to the GM.

iceman87gt
03-23-2012, 08:20 PM
It should've given you your options right after talking to the GM.

Is this done during the off-season, or after spring training, as I was not prompted to choose one once I finished Spring Training. I keep getting a message from the Manager (not the GM, I haven't gotten any Messages since he sent me one saying the pitchers and catchers had reported and that it was his favorite time of the year just before spring training) about the fact that I will have a team goal and a season goal that I need to select, however I am not then prompted to do anything.

I swept my first series of the season (I continued figuring that you are supposed to figure out what you are good at before committing to anything) and checked and still nothing (I did this before and after game 1 and after the next 2 games as well).

trevor2p
03-24-2012, 08:26 PM
same thing happened to me...really making me angry

SilverSluggerMZ
04-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I was never prompted to select any goals either.. I also have nothing as my season goal? What the hell..

DarkManX
04-03-2012, 11:57 AM
I was never prompted to select any goals either.. I also have nothing as my season goal? What the hell..
I'm about 99.9% positive that you can't have a team goal until you play a FULL season in MLB. It won't allow you when you get called up midway through the season.

RobbieTheKiller
04-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm about 99.9% positive that you can't have a team goal until you play a FULL season in MLB. It won't allow you when you get called up midway through the season.

I was called up the secound season in the 3rd week of April and they gave me a pick of a goal. Weird. I think that if you get called up early in the season you can pick a goal but, if you are called up *After April I think* they will not give you a player goal. Hope that helps someone.