PDA

View Full Version : Trials

DOPE BOI
03-20-2012, 09:05 AM
I am in now way a NG master or even good, I'm average.

I have just been playing the trials and some are more challenging than others. The smaller quick enemies swarm you and will air juggle you. I have been learning a little more each time, and getting some timing down. The good thing is that you can upload your clips for others to watch and learn or for bragging rights. I have a couple 1 and 2 place records and clips up, until the real ninjas log on and smash them. I'm looking forward to watching and learning.

Ninpo is okay, but the bread and butter is the UT. After a wave of enemies they will take away any ninpo or UT that you have not used. I noticed though that if you have UT after the last enemy is killed and you start to charge it up, you can then unleash it on the starting wave of enemies.

You will be provided contracts in the lower right hand corner and they will show how to do the move or you can make it smaller and less obtrusive. These combos are not needed to pass the trials but they can pad your score to help you level up.

a7x4lyf3
03-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Can't wait to do trials with a co-op partner, I didn't see the option at title screen to play them, I assume you need to beat the game first or activate online pass? Also, does anyone know how to turn karma display on in campaign? I can't seem to find that option but I've seen it in gameplay videos.

DOPE BOI
03-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I played through the first level and then I think it unlocked and you might need to have online activated which ssome couldn't activate their code.

a7x4lyf3
03-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Yea I can't activate mine at the moment, says invalid code for me everytime I try, playing hard mode at the moment, I'm on day 2 so soon as I finish this I'll probably try my code again hopefully it works.