PDA

View Full Version : Your most hated\annoying enemy so far?

a7x4lyf3
03-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I absolutely CANNOT stand the guys in the desert that use those dual knives with the red military beret on... They are just the most annoying enemy with their constant blocking and grabbing...

demonizer_andy
03-20-2012, 10:39 PM
the first boss dude in the red cape hes raping me lol

Foxhound300
03-20-2012, 11:05 PM
The "wizards" that shoot those homing black blocks. They have more health than any boss in Ninja Gaiden 2 and about six different grabs that they just do when they feel like it with no indicators.

Rune Ocarina
03-21-2012, 06:11 AM
The "wizards" that shoot those homing black blocks. They have more health than any boss in Ninja Gaiden 2 and about six different grabs that they just do when they feel like it with no indicators.
One heavy breaks their black shields and then you can proceed to hack them away. I hate the red beret guys. They don't slash at me, they always grapple!! Fighting them with hounds on you and regular military guys who can shoot you out of your izuna drop makes me rage so much.

blindstate
03-21-2012, 07:23 AM
Those ghost guys are a wee bit annoying >.<, esepecially since they plant bombs.

demonizer_andy
03-21-2012, 12:22 PM
yeah the wizards are annoying but no enemy really poses a great threat if you jjump hit Y and then hit X then spam Y again

Zim
03-21-2012, 05:30 PM
The big red ape/licker like chimera. Simply because it barely feels like you are hitting them. They don't react to getting it at all and like SOOOO many enemies in the game they have a ridiculously cheap grab move. Just feels like attacking a lump of stone that occasionally tries to grab you.

JiveT
03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
playing it on normal i just hate the moments when the camera goes batshit and keeps flipping around too fast in a small area I feel like I am going to throw up

Kokiru
03-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Most annoying is the zombie dudes that transform too random brutes or snake crap.

cheevo360
03-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Yes only annoying to me is that enemy with shields they alway blocked your attacks most of times. But I manage them anyway so all enemies and bosses are so fucked easy. NG 2 yah got lots of hard enemies but show how great enemy A.I.s unlike A.I.s in NG 3 is shitty.

At least NG 3 gave me easy time and played fun unlike NG 2 gave me long time and hard force into playthrough since great game with high level hard throughout game.

I loved Black and II so much because their enemies and A.I.s is brilliant most of times throughout game. I hate A.I.s in NG 3 lol