PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding trials

Serge B G
03-20-2012, 04:56 PM
Greetings to all,

I will receive my collector's edition tomorrow because of the shipping and there was 1 question I would like answered:

- Concerning the trials, how do you unlock them?

- I saw that there was different level of difficulty and I was wondering also, do you need to do some of them in co-op? Although I liked NG Sigma II a lot, some of the online missions were really hard, at that time I was with a room mate and we were able to complete all the missions on gold (took us months).

Is it similar in this game? If you complete a trial solo, does it counts as completed for co-op?

Is it possible to solo them all? (I am not talking about something like NG Sigma II where there is a crappy NPC helping you out)

I am looking for challenge and I really enjoyed the part in NGII (Xbox 360) where I could spend several days on the same mission and not having to wait for someone else because it was impossible to solo.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

DOPE BOI
03-20-2012, 05:40 PM
All can be done solo, and after you complete some of the Acolyte ones then you will unlock Mentor, Leader, etc.

I haven't played all of them but I would believe that those who are masters of the way of the ninja will be able to clear them all.

If going for cheevs then the secrecy ones are out and I don't think any say coop. But there is for beating 10 by yourself.

Gambitjuggalo
03-20-2012, 08:09 PM
ninja trials are locked for me.. do i have to do something to unlock it?

DOPE BOI
03-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Play at least the first level or 2 and they should be unlocked, if not you might have to have access to online too.

Dark Anaconda
03-20-2012, 09:56 PM
I wish we could play as Ryu, Ayane, Momiji in the Trials...

Did you guys saw the DLC Trailer? There will be enemies from the previous NG Games ,like Doku ,Alexei ,Alma..> fucking badass,

BUT damn dude ,you can only play with your "cheap ass Ryu Copy Multiplayer Character?" Come on man! This is the only thing which hurts me the most...its so ridiculous..imagine playing as Ryu with different Outfits + teaming up with Ayane in different outfits against Doku...Genshin...omg that would be so badass ,it would make the replay value of NG3 MUCH MUCH more higher for me...

Fuck you ,why didn`t you give us the opportunity to play with Hero Characters in the Coop Mission Modes/Trials?

WHY? oh yeah i know ,you want to bring out a "Sigma 3" Edition of NG3 where you can play hero characters right? and i guess it will be exklusive for the PS3 right? Fuck you team ninja ,if you do this shit to us.

If they do this ,all i can do is ,praying to god ,that Devils Third will be > greater than NG3 ,so they can see their mistake what they did to Itagaki....

Anyway at least there is a Coop Mission...ah man..they showed us Kasumi in NG2 Sigma2 ending....and we can see Hayates Sword...and if this is supposed to be the last Ninja Gaiden Game ,they could at least bring Kasumi and Hayate as a Special Guest Character as a DLC for the trials.

I mean they are doing this with Doku Genshin...why not with kasumi and hayate too?

Kasumi ,Hayate, Ayane ,Momiji, Ryu > in NG3 Trials.. omg,...this would make everything good..every complain would be vanished..this would rescue everything.

I wish there would be somebody who is feeling the same thing with me.

jackofblades
03-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Well its a bit shity them bringing out this Stigma edtion anyway seeing the reason why that was for PS3 is because they did not get ninja gaiden 1 or 2 so if they bring that out for ps3 then what would be the point of selling ng3 on ps3

Dark Anaconda
03-20-2012, 10:14 PM
I mean if they want to bring out a Sigma Edition 3 of NG3 for the Ps3 ,than i want to have a NG3 Black Edition for the Xbox360!

You know the time where itagaki was the leader of Team Ninja right?

Ok look ,Xbox Gamer got NG Black for the Xbox360 with more content than the normal/regular edition of Ninja Gaiden 1. >> OK thats nice

PS3 Players got NG Sigma1 with improved graphics >>> Ok thats nice.

NG2 was supposed to be exklusively for the Xbox360 (the reason why i sold my ps3 and bought an xbox360) >> we have blood in here >> Ok thats nice

PS3 Players got NG Sigma 2 > with Coop Trials >> Ok thats nice

=== So till now ,Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers got something special.

But now itagaki is gone ,that means it could look bad for the Xbox 360 Gamers but the PS3 Gamers could get their improved edition of this game.

You know what i mean? I mean i have the feeling that Xbox Gamers will get only the normal/original edition of NG3 but PS3 Players could get an improved edition of this ,because now Hayashi is the leader (it feels like he is loving the ps3 a little bit more than the xbox360 ,i heard that he was responsibility for the sigma editions)

...time will tell us...we will see..

Is there anybody who is feeling the same thing? aaahhhhh........

Serge B G
03-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Greetings,

Thanks a lot for your answers, really helpful information.

As for how the game keeps track of the trials, are solo and co-op tracked separately or it is the same. Like it's completed, you are done, and there are no separate tracking for co-op ones?

I am a completionist and I will complete them all solo and co-op if they are recorded separately, I just want to know if I need to start looking for a partner.

Thanks.