PDA

View Full Version : Online Achievements Question

MeonOner
03-20-2012, 09:47 PM
So I am actually thinking of picking this game up from GameStop with my girlfriend, (boosting partner), since its at a barging. And I just want to know if for the online achievements how many people do you need to start a match ? if its only one player, or more. :confused:

I would of asked this in the achievement guide post, but it was locked.

twotonkoala
03-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Only need 2 players, but it takes awhile. And hell, I don't even know if the servers are still working for this game?

EDIT: Well, there's still people posting in the trading thread, so it looks like everythings good to go. Crazy man, I remember boosting this quite awhile after the game came out, and that feels like years ago. Good game though, enjoyed it. I would suggest using a walkthrough for the campaign to speed things up though, it took me awhile to figure everything out myself (doable, just not as quick).

MeonOner
03-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Only need 2 players, but it takes awhile. And hell, I don't even know if the servers are still working for this game?

EDIT: Well, there's still people posting in the trading thread, so it looks like everythings good to go. Crazy man, I remember boosting this quite awhile after the game came out, and that feels like years ago. Good game though, enjoyed it. I would suggest using a walkthrough for the campaign to speed things up though, it took me awhile to figure everything out myself (doable, just not as quick).

Hey thanks for the reply, I most def use the achievement guide on here when I do my run on it. Yea I should of picked this title up a year ago but I decided to pass last minute.
But just to make it clear when you said you need "2 players" is that just me & one other player ? or do you need me and 2 others ?

McGoogles
03-21-2012, 01:36 AM
Hey thanks for the reply, I most def use the achievement guide on here when I do my run on it. Yea I should of picked this title up a year ago but I decided to pass last minute.
But just to make it clear when you said you need "2 players" is that just me & one other player ? or do you need me and 2 others ?

Just you and one other player.

Also, when you're going for the weapon kill achievements, make sure you do it on TDM matches. THIS (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=291633) thread explains it well.

MeonOner
03-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Just you and one other player.

Also, when you're going for the weapon kill achievements, make sure you do it on TDM matches. THIS (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=291633) thread explains it well.

thanks for clearing that up for me & for the thread, thumbs you to the both of you. i will look at that post when im ready to go for the kill achievements.
ps i like your fallout avatar pic :D

Master Colac
04-02-2012, 05:16 AM
For starters the fact that you have a girlfriend that boosts with you is amazing, you picked a winner there!
Secondly there so easy to get, I only used the one map and smashed it down flat out with my ONE AND ONLY partner and the remaining ones are simple as campaign ones. Although repeating the campaign again will be a bitch.

upindat
05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Just picked this up my self. Looking for older good games that can be boosted with two copies. This looks perfect!! thanks for the input guys.

pedgz
09-29-2012, 11:58 PM
as of today, 09/29/2012, all online achievements are still obtainable. just got them all an hour ago.

Gamerscore Gods
10-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Will be getting this game in the next few days. Add "Gamerscore Gods" Thanks!

Mickylove03
08-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Im online right now all day and tomorrow. Would like help boosting please. Add me: mickylove03