PDA

View Full Version : new kinect user

sgtbromoski1
03-20-2012, 10:34 PM
i recently just bought the kinect and have played threw the adventures game. it was alright. i then started to play fighters uncaged but it doesnt seem to be as good as the other game. any suggestions for fun kinect games?

[Waggly Bean]
03-20-2012, 10:50 PM
i recently just bought the kinect and have played threw the adventures game. it was alright. i then started to play fighters uncaged but it doesnt seem to be as good as the other game. any suggestions for fun kinect games?

Fun by yourself or fun with others? Here's a couple for both categories off the top of my head...

Fun in single player:
Gunstringer
Kinectimals (in a weird sort of way)
Leedmees (XBLA)
Fruit Ninja (XBLA)

Fun with others:
Kinect Sports 1 & 2
Hole in the Wall (XBLA)

Rep
03-20-2012, 11:16 PM
The Gunstringer
Just Dance 3
Fruit Ninja

Maka
03-21-2012, 04:57 AM
Kinect Sports 1+2
Dance Central 2
Fruit Ninja (XBLA)

I also didn't mind Michael Phelps, although most people hate it.
And there's always Kinect Fun Labs, that has some freebies for you.

Pyrochaos
03-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Dance Central 1 is single player (or 2 at separate times), but Dance Central 2 is two player at once. Both are great games.

Gunstringer, as mentioned, is a fantastic single player game.

Kinect Sports 1 and 2 are both great, and each one has a different set of sports games.

Rise of Nightmare is an M rated game, but pretty fun single player. Very under rated game in my opinion.

Child of Eden is an amazing single player game. It's a shooter, and is great fun with amazing visuals and music.

AvengingCactus7
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Fruit Ninja for XBLA
Rise of Nightmares for Retail

My room mate owns Rise of Nightmares and I play it all the time. It is violent, and the voice acting is horrible, but the game play is fun once you get used to the controls either being too sensitive or not responding to anything at all.

Trust Me Dont
03-22-2012, 12:15 PM
I personally found Kinect Sports 1 to be quite fun...beating the CPU at the hardest level can be a challenge (especially if you do not have too much space). Kinectimals is a bit childish, but can be entertaining

Xtowers
03-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Froot Nunja

kline
03-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Kinect Sports Season 1: the staple sports game. considered better than season 2 in general. best to be played with others.
Child of Eden: rail shooter that supports both kinect and controller. amazing graphics and visual effects.
Just Dance 3: crazy dance fun. best to be played with others.

Worhammer
03-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Two words:

Steel Battalion.

GreenCapt
03-25-2012, 12:22 AM
Power Up Heroes is surprisingly fun (and usually cheap these days).

Agreed on Dance Central 2, Gunstringer & Child of Eden.

Purified666
04-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Child of eden is currently my favorite kinect game really nicely done game.
I also had alot of fun on fruit ninja kinect, it's a XBLA game.

And well alot of people suggested it already, but gunstringer is a good game (and if i'm not mistaking you get fruit ninja kinect with it? not sure though)

Alonzo
05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Hi friends.
My name is Alonzo and i am a new kinect user i am like kinect it is very good and best for me i like this very much.
thanks to all of you my friends

Xtowers
05-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Hi friends.
My name is Alonzo and i am a new kinect user i am like kinect it is very good and best for me i like this very much.
thanks to all of you my friends

You are most welcome! How friendly you are!

greyeeyore
05-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Disney Kinect Adventures is lots of fun.