PDA

View Full Version : Saving... Not So Much Loading...

NightTimeScene
03-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Is it me or does the game get AWFULLY SLOW.. while saving content when like your on one street and go to another.. it will save, mine goes so fucking slow, I'm so fearful that the box will just freeze, I wonder if I should install the game, since there's no multi.. even when games don't have online, there shouldn't be a problem playing a game without being in the drive. even when you install a game, still asks you for the disc to be in the drive, which I think is bullshit.. I can understand if it was an online game. but just single player no online, come on!!!

Anyways... ya! the game saves and it just lags so badly, and guy moves so slow. Just, didn't know If I was the only one that this has happend to !

Free Beer
03-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah, the game is laggy as fuck. Its because it runs on the Unreal Engines and only loads one area at a time. So when you
re running through Silent Hill its constantly rendering the new areas you're entering. A couple people have said that installing the game on their HD has helped a bit. And as for you needing the disc in the drive even after you install it, it has to be that way. It doesn't still read info off of the disc, you have to look at it as more of a "key." The Xbox has to recognize that you actually HAVE the game. If you didn't need the disc then everyone could just install the game on all their friends Xbox's, thus having the developers and Microsoft lose a shit-load of money. Just think, would you go buy a game that your friend has? Or would you just borrow it and install it on your HD? Exactly.

Back to the point; SH's lag has been making me furious. I'm gonna try installing it on my HD today as soon as I can pull myself away from Operation Raccoon City. lol

eiVaL
03-25-2012, 02:36 AM
installing wont fix it, its the game itself, horrible developing is horrible.

Bushin Berto
03-26-2012, 07:29 AM
True story installing it doesn't help much....if at all really.