PDA

View Full Version : Emails to candygun games

Double V 1986
03-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Are you working on a patch for Dead block seriously what a let down i was really looking forward to this game. I bought it like a year ago and had to stop because it kept freezing so i waited for a patch. and here we are and no patch please tell me you are working on it or have you just abandoned it guess thats 800msp that i'll never see again.

thank you

(I will post reply if I get one)

Ilindur
05-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes, the constant freezing at the end of stage is creeping me out, 4 times replaying one **** stage, wtf, hate this game, you waste more time replaying stages than actually completing them

BUZZARDIO 1080
08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
i had these problems last year , but the loved the game so much i played it reguardless of the problems and got my 200 EVENTUALLY, awsome game with some serious issues.

Capt_Ron CFH 01
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
I've been playing this game a lot since it went on sale (400msp) Aug 21, 2012 and I haven't had any problems with the game freezing up.

ghsbe
08-28-2012, 02:11 AM
I've been playing this game a lot since it went on sale (400msp) Aug 21, 2012 and I haven't had any problems with the game freezing up.

I also bought this game because of the sale. The game will not stop freezing. It usually freezes at the end of levels between the final cutscene and the tally screen. One time it froze because I changed characters. I beat it on normal and I'm playing on hard now. I don't think I have the patience to play through every level again on account of it freezing for a third time on one level already. It keeps freezing after I beat it. Ugh.

Dalek Nation
08-28-2012, 05:38 PM
I read the other thread that rants about the freeze issue. looks like delete and redownload has solved the issue; HOWEVER, several people mention that they had to do this four or even five times before the game would run smooth. I'm lucky so far, all the way to the third level without any freezes.

E vee dub
09-04-2012, 05:33 AM
HOLY CRAP!

Now I see the issue here.

The game makers should seriously fix their crap.

I found busted all items, searched all items and killed enough zombies for one level, but died.
Fair enough. At least I have 3 of 4 medals done on that stage, right???

HELL NO!
When it froze on me after earning the 3 medals, it wasn't saved.
Bastards!

anton238
09-04-2012, 09:37 PM
i had the same problem kept freezing on school level everytime right at the end so instead of resetting i left it running after about 10 to 20mins it unfreezes i do this everytime worked for me

Gatsu
09-29-2012, 02:46 AM
This game is ridiculous, I get the freeze at the end of levels after the school one, it's that damn music that kicks in causing the freezing.