PDA

View Full Version : Open Inventory near Beggar

abcgum1
03-21-2012, 07:03 AM
So when u find the Beggar (Homeless) right in the middle between the stairs that you walk down, after squeezing through the barrels, is boxes of coffee. (I think these boxes are located as trash around the game world). But for some reason this one, when standing in front of it gives me the command to open inventory.

Its in between the beggar and the barrels you squeeze through, walk up to it, says open inventory, gives you the option of selecting a item to use. What item are you suppose to pick?

Gor1lla
03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
€: Yep, that's the side quest.
You need the quest to transform the fragments into tokens

Free Beer
03-21-2012, 03:50 PM
So when u find the Beggar (Homeless) right in the middle between the stairs that you walk down, after squeezing through the barrels, is boxes of coffee. (I think these boxes are located as trash around the game world). But for some reason this one, when standing in front of it gives me the command to open inventory.

Its in between the beggar and the barrels you squeeze through, walk up to it, says open inventory, gives you the option of selecting a item to use. What item are you suppose to pick?

It's for the Homeless side quest. after you talk to the bum you have to bring him food, and then a coat, and then a fishing rod. Its a 5 point achievement. But also right behind the beggar is one of the shadow markers on the wall for the other side quest, i think its called "Shadow Play" or something, I don't remember. You'll get an inventory prompt over there too.

flinttown420
03-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes that is probably going to be the Shadow Play side quest. Use your flashlight and shine it on the wall in front of that object. It will be slightly to the right of it.