PDA

View Full Version : Next NHL (NHL 13)

Jora Skoob
03-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry for my bad english but Write to me to talk about the next NHL game http://www.nhl13.org/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
1.Fix “Computer Players” as they think and play hockey, not a trip across the red line and dump the puck every time!

2.Fix The Goalies in the game, seriously it fucks up the whole team and “computer players” when playing ONLINE then both goalie and players to be equally good in both teams .

3.Fix own team logos that you can make a unique logo for their team. As in the example, Skate 3, you can do it on your computer on a website! Have found the same dull finished logos to choose from in 3 years now!

4. REMOVE / FIX them fucking cheesy Penaltys (Which would never be Penaltys for real). I also get sent off for tripping too often

5. Same thing with your player, fix so you can do more with it. GAME FACE that fifa has!
The sixth More fun “Videos” Maybe show plays the locker room during the break and another “Video” when you win the Stanley Cup or Elite ETC type that you can go around on the ice a little celebration on the MM

6. The audience should be fixed with maybe people who have even shirts, holding up signs and people who love one and hate one.

TEAM BRAWL!

HabsCen10ial
03-21-2012, 04:57 PM
1 & 2) The CPU is fine. If you're open they will pass you the puck and if you're not open then the proper play is to dump and chase. Also goalies aren't that bad. They are trying to work out some problems for NHL13 but the truth is this game is meant to be played 6 vs. 6 with a human goalie. If you are using a CPU goalie then blame the NHL community for resorting to cheap goals all the time.

3) With the amount of teams that play in the EASHL it would be impossible to create your own logo. The servers cannot handle this.

4) What is wrong with the penalties? If you are getting called for tripping to much then you are not in the right position when you are tapping the RB. Same with the stick lift. If you are out of position it will result in a penalty

5) See #3, no way game face will be brought to the NHL series although I really wish it would.

5 & 6) As for more animations this needs to be the least of their worries. The NHL series has a huge problem right now with the physics, sticks going through players, impossible goals etc. They need to work on these things before they should worry about what the crowd looks like.

bigbear2face
03-21-2012, 10:01 PM
1 & 2) The CPU is fine. If you're open they will pass you the puck and if you're not open then the proper play is to dump and chase. Also goalies aren't that bad. They are trying to work out some problems for NHL13 but the truth is this game is meant to be played 6 vs. 6 with a human goalie. If you are using a CPU goalie then blame the NHL community for resorting to cheap goals all the time.

3) With the amount of teams that play in the EASHL it would be impossible to create your own logo. The servers cannot handle this.

4) What is wrong with the penalties? If you are getting called for tripping to much then you are not in the right position when you are tapping the RB. Same with the stick lift. If you are out of position it will result in a penalty

5) See #3, no way game face will be brought to the NHL series although I really wish it would.

5 & 6) As for more animations this needs to be the least of their worries. The NHL series has a huge problem right now with the physics, sticks going through players, impossible goals etc. They need to work on these things before they should worry about what the crowd looks like.

Perfect job contradicting his mostly terrible complaints/suggestions.

Side note: Shouldn't this either be in the NHL 12 sub forum or, since I think it has already been created, the NHL 13 sub forum...

Wildmn34
03-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Side note: Shouldn't this either be in the NHL 12 sub forum or, since I think it has already been created, the NHL 13 sub forum...

Should... yes. Will it be? Heaven forbid people actually searching the forums and posting in the correct sub-forum. Who are you to expect people to use the forums the right way! :eek::uzi:

Seriously though, I held off getting NHL 12 this year until it was about $40. And, to be honest, even as big of a hockey fan as I am * Go Blues and Sabers * I still feel like I over paid for the game.

I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to which is disappointing. :(

bigbear2face
03-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Should... yes. Will it be? Heaven forbid people actually searching the forums and posting in the correct sub-forum. Who are you to expect people to use the forums the right way! :eek::uzi:

Seriously though, I held off getting NHL 12 this year until it was about $40. And, to be honest, even as big of a hockey fan as I am * Go Blues and Sabers * I still feel like I over paid for the game.

I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to which is disappointing. :(

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't just keep playing '09. I really don't play anything other then Be A Pro and Franchise mode and there have been little to no changes since '09...Basically I paid $40 for a roster update.

CharlieJoe
03-22-2012, 01:46 AM
I agree with number 6.

Rasp
03-22-2012, 06:41 AM
I agree with number 6.

That was deep..

OT NHL 12 was nearly perfect for a NHL game.. I don't really see where they can improve. Other than the damn achievements. They are brutal.