PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite character/characters?

E10phoenix
03-21-2012, 10:13 PM
In terms of combos and overall character design, who would you say is your favourite character in this game?

My three at the moment are Ken, Paul and hwoarang

Blessed Sin
03-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Juri is my primary on SSFIV and this, and probably my favorite character.
Then there is my second favorite, who is Vega, but I'm not good with him, so I don't use him much.

On the Tekken side my primary was always Eddie or Christie (who will be in the DLC), so I'm waiting on that. Bob is a pretty good guy on that side, too.

CoregBlue1
03-21-2012, 10:56 PM
Jin, Julia -> main team

M1 Punk
03-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Bison & Ogre. Not top tier or easy to use but I love 'em! Very fun to play with.

Blessed Sin
03-22-2012, 12:36 AM
I'm experimenting with teams still.
Juri is in for sure, since she's my champ.
As for second, I'm playing around a bit.
It's been Vega, Poison, and currently testing out Hwoarang.

nickdablood
03-22-2012, 05:25 AM
favorites right now Juri,Lili,and oddly enough Yoshimitsu

i like Juri because she can really annoy you with her cross ups and she's really fast

ADAMS No2
03-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Ken & Akuma - Law & Hwoarang.

Square Woot
03-22-2012, 04:32 PM
I really love Poison's design/concept but I'm soooooo bad with her. :( I need to practice, she feels so fragile. I like Julia's look too; and her voice actress is cute.

I've been trying trying to get good with Bob, too. He seems like he can chain combo crazy easy, since a single special move can loop into about five seconds of attacking. And he has THE PERFECT BODY.

boblosanchez
03-22-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't really have any set teams right now, I'm Tekken-based/familiar since I never played Street Fighter. My strong characters so far:

Law
Ryu
Chun-Li
Heihachi

And I'm beginning to dabble with Hwoarang.