PDA

View Full Version : No Potions?

Kokiru
03-22-2012, 12:09 AM
This game is annoying and frustrating no potions and enemy boss health bar. I miss the old game. Would you agree?

BloodGodAlucard
03-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Yes I would completely agree. I really had a lot of fun with Ninja Gaiden 2. I truly hate this damn game though. The worst thing is that I bought the collector's edition thinking the game would be good. I haven't regretted a purchase so much in recent memory.

I'm hating it so much I'm honestly thinking about not even finishing it. About the only way I think I'll be able to get through it is to invite a friend over and knock back a few while taking turns grinding through the game.

This is one of the only games this console generation that I'm thinking about quitting before finishing. The only other one I can think of is Dark Souls. I didn't have a problem with the difficulty of the game. I just refuse to play an RPG with a completely broken/ass backwards save system.

Seraphim17
03-22-2012, 01:52 AM
The game refills your life after each encounter. They throw a ridiculous amount of goons at you per arena though.

rapture23
03-22-2012, 02:12 AM
I agree. But they made this game so easy there is really no need for potions. You can do ultimate technique almost constantly once you do it the first time. If you can't you can almost certainly cast ninpo. Almost every fight is a race to either cast ninpo or do the ultimate technique after that you can just keep doing one or the other afterwards. Then when your done each battle your life refills. I played on normal so i can't speak for harder difficulties. I'm hoping it gets harder though because even fight seemed the same to me on normal. I'm more annoyed by the fact that the bosses don't have health bars. Yet again they don't really need one when your casting ninpo or doing the ultimate technique constantly. I can say I did enjoy this game though even with the annoyances. I beat ninja gaiden on xbox but didn't get a chance to beat 2 because my game save was lost. I got to chapter 8 though. 2 is alot harder then 3 and more fun.

cheevo360
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Yes I agreed but at least bit smiliar but different way in NG 3 that offer refill healths after waves or after bosses or back up health when you died or even use special move that give you health refills. That ok I accept potions is removed.

But I not happy and missed old games is that NG 3 have no chests, upgrade weapons and skills, orbs, no bosses health bars and puzzle solves. Shame isn't. :(

Oh well biggest 100% broken title is that NG 3 were lol

a7x4lyf3
03-22-2012, 10:52 AM
This game is not easy... Stop playing on normal and hero, go play hard and master ninja, call it easy then...