PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been getting Big Brother/Little Sister glitches?

spikedzombies
08-23-2007, 12:24 AM
for some reason during the first part of the fishery level where you fight a rosie/little sister.. is little sister supposed to keep disappearing? i beat the rosie and than little sister wasnt there. in fact she kept disappearing every other time?

Spartan
08-23-2007, 12:30 AM
There are only so many sisters in each level and after you kill one, the Big Daddy will still always come back in that area even though the sister is dead. It confused me the first time I ran into it because the Big Daddy was there and I killed it but there was no Sister.

The Pants Party
08-23-2007, 12:44 AM
They sometimes run and hide back into those holes in the wall. Either reload a previous save or wait in that area until another Big Daddy spawns and pounds on the wall, and then she'll crawl back out.

Fritz White
08-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Hit start, not back, and it shows how many little sisters are in the level and if they've been dealt with or not. If they're not with the Big Daddy, then do what Pants Party said and wait for Big Daddy to bang on the wall and they'll crawl out.

spikedzombies
08-23-2007, 02:22 AM
ok thanks guys.

Xx Overkill VR
08-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Big Brother..... lol!!! :D