PDA

View Full Version : Are these mysteries glitched or WHAT!?

Free Beer
03-22-2012, 04:09 AM
I'm about to pull my hair out over the fucking mysteries. I've had to occasions already where they have literally just disappeared. Now, I read that if you pick up a mystery, and then die or reload your checkpoint you have to go and pick them up again right? Well I KNOW for a fac tthat I picked up the mystery that you get on the floor after the Mirror Mirror side quest, yet it doesn't show up in my book, theres a chance I may have died or something but I went back to double check and its not there. I am in St, Maries right now, and I picked up a mystery, but I ended up needing to reload my checkpoint for something a few minutes later, and I went back to get the mystery that I had already picked up, and it was no longer there! And its not in my scrap book either! WHAT. THE. FUCK!? Can some one explain this? Is it glitched? Is that one I got that is now gone going to count?

I'm seriously about to march down to the developers house and smash his fucking head in. :mad:

Buruma
03-22-2012, 08:38 PM
You can check the # of mysteries you have collected from your Statistics screen. Do you know how many mysteries you had in your possession before you died? Best to keep track of that number as you progress through the game.

Free Beer
03-22-2012, 09:07 PM
You can check the # of mysteries you have collected from your Statistics screen. Do you know how many mysteries you had in your possession before you died? Best to keep track of that number as you progress through the game.

I have no clue how many I had before I died, I just know the ones I had based on what they looked like, and the one I picked up was gone from my book, and then when I went back to the spot it spawned in the game it wasn't there either...

Hoborg
03-23-2012, 05:35 AM
Play on easy first and you shouldn't worry about dying.