PDA

View Full Version : Lone Ninja is glitched

CyberEvil
03-22-2012, 07:41 AM
It does not unlock at 10 trials complete, nor more than that. I got the achievements for Acolyte, Mentor, and Leader just fine in Co-op, so it's just the one achievement. Anybody successfully grab this one? The PS3 trophy for this is also not unlocking for people.

HanzoHasashi
03-22-2012, 08:52 AM
You have to beat 10 Missions alone. Popped right after I completed 10 in Singleplayer Mode.

DOPE BOI
03-22-2012, 12:48 PM
You have to beat 10 Missions alone. Popped right after I completed 10 in Singleplayer Mode.

I can confirm my achievement unlocked too. When I finished 10 trials By Myself. Its called LONE NINJA ;)

CyberEvil
03-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I know you guys think that was clever to say, but I know that. I said I did beat 10 trials. Didn't think I needed to clarify that I did them alone, so here I am, saying I beat all 10 acolyte trials by myself. I have also beaten the first three groups in coop as well as the first master ninja trial.

Now, anybody with a helpful post? I beat the trials coop first and that seems to be the running theme for others without this unlocking.

WolfheartSpell
03-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Same here, I did the first 10 by myself and it didn't pop =/

iTz KoScHe 911
03-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Same here... GLITCHED... :(
i take a Pic to proof (I am German)

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2837/lin3dgwu_jpg.htm

anyone can help?
Ideas?
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2837/lin3dgwu_jpg.htm

CyberEvil
03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm at work but I have an idea if someone wants to try. Move your save to the cloud, then disconnect from Live before starting. Then play on normal through chapter 2 to unlock trials on a new save.. At that point just play the trials til the achievement unlocks.

Mr Magic
03-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Its probably because people are doing coop and then going back and doing solo. When you finish a trial in coop there is a red dot indicating that it is complete. When you do it again in solo it probably doesn't count.

WolfheartSpell
03-22-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm at work but I have an idea if someone wants to try. Move your save to the cloud, then disconnect from Live before starting. Then play on normal through chapter 2 to unlock trials on a new save.. At that point just play the trials til the achievement unlocks.

I think this is the only possible solution for the time being, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Kl1n3
03-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Could be trophy (ps3) problem. I knocked out the first 10 missions (acolyte) and the achievement popped for me (360).

CyberEvil
03-22-2012, 08:00 PM
^....no. Please read the thread before commenting. The problem is happening to anyone who plays coop first.

Gambitjuggalo
03-22-2012, 10:01 PM
im having the same problem. ive done them in co op first so they were already completed then i went back and did all 10 acolyte trials again and i got nothing... guess we have to wait for a update and see if that works

Zim
03-23-2012, 12:03 AM
*sigh* same problem here. I did the first 6 missions in Solo. Then I decided to have go at mentor and did the first one solo. I should point out I even did these in the Solo Trials option, not online then just without a partner. I decided to find a teammate and do the mentor trials with them. So did mentor trials 2-10 with them. We then went back and finished acolyte 7-10.

I then decided to go back and do the last 4 acolyte trials solo for the achievement. However doing them gets me nothing. I even managed to get placed on the top 100 leaderboard for all 7-10.

What utter BS. The achievement makes no mention that you can't have played in co-op.

a7x4lyf3
03-23-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm at work but I have an idea if someone wants to try. Move your save to the cloud, then disconnect from Live before starting. Then play on normal through chapter 2 to unlock trials on a new save.. At that point just play the trials til the achievement unlocks. If anyone is having problems do this, I did and it worked for me. You don't have to go offline though, just move your system data saved to cloud saves and start up ng3 and choose the hard drive to make a new one.

DOPE BOI
03-23-2012, 04:23 AM
It does not unlock at 10 trials complete, nor more than that. I got the achievements for Acolyte, Mentor, and Leader just fine in Co-op, so it's just the one achievement. Anybody successfully grab this one? The PS3 trophy for this is also not unlocking for people.

I know you guys think that was clever to say, but I know that. I said I did beat 10 trials. Didn't think I needed to clarify that I did them alone, so here I am, saying I beat all 10 acolyte trials by myself. I have also beaten the first three groups in coop as well as the first master ninja trial.

Now, anybody with a helpful post? I beat the trials coop first and that seems to be the running theme for others without this unlocking.
Actually you did boy mention you did them Alon, you said coop.

Now I played 7 Acolyte, then I did 2 Mentor and then went back and did the last Acolyte mission and popped fine for me. I played a coop level too, but it was the first 1 and after I had already don't it, then I did about 4 by myself.

CyberEvil
03-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Actually you did boy mention you did them Alon, you said coop.

Now I played 7 Acolyte, then I did 2 Mentor and then went back and did the last Acolyte mission and popped fine for me. I played a coop level too, but it was the first 1 and after I had already don't it, then I did about 4 by myself.

If you're going to quote me, at least pay attention and use some common sense. First, the description for the very achievement that I quoted by name explicitly says "solo." I think I knew that going in. Second, I made a point to say that I had completed some missions in co-op, implying that I knew this was a separate thing. In the posts I made over at GameFAQs I did specifically mention I went back and did them solo. I didn't think I'd have to be so overtly obvious here, since we're all reading the descriptions for the achievements a bit more carefully than most.

In any case, glad my idea worked for somebody. Just finishing up the last few myself to get the achievement, then back to my normal saves. Had to check out the Hunger Games midnight showing and such. Good movie, btw.

Zim
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Just in case anyone else has this problem thought I would offer tips.

Firstly do 10 trials in solo mode before even touching co-op to be sure to get the achievement.

If you do co-op first and as such the achievement is glitched then CyberEvil's method does work however it actually isn't that complicated. You don't have to move your save file at all. All you need is an alternate storage method either cloud or USB. When the game starts up simply select whichever one doesn't have your file on it. Run through the first 2 chapters on hero mode and boom trials unlocked.

So yea you don't need to mess around moving files at all. Just select a different storage device.

Rune Ocarina
03-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Damn, I'm gonna have to try this out. The moment I unlocked Trials I did co-op so I already screwed myself over with this. Thanks for the info to clear this glitch up.

jackofblades
03-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Fine for me

Gambitjuggalo
03-23-2012, 09:47 PM
speaking of glitched achievemtents i just did betrayal and it didnt pop.. i dont get it... i was in a clan battle it popped up as the contract i clicked the left stick and y and stabbed my team mate then i was switched over to the other team.... so where is the achievement?

CyberEvil
03-23-2012, 09:55 PM
If somebody else got the same mission and did it first, the game may have registered it as already complete. I'm not sure if that can happen, but it makes sense. It unlocked for me immediately. Was your game full? Did it say Contract Fulfilled and flash yellow?

iTz KoScHe 911
03-24-2012, 08:34 AM
CyberEvil (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=290303)`s (#7) Method Confirmed!!! got my achievement now THX

CyberEvil
03-24-2012, 10:08 AM
NP. I put a slightly more refined version in the Achievement Guide. Glad it worked for you, too.