PDA

View Full Version : Ending was perfect :)

41inuyasha
03-22-2012, 08:46 AM
I thought the ending was great, I mean it was just shy of perfect. Kinda gets you pumped for another one :). Idk what it is, but I love this game! I like it more then black but little less then 2. Just add more weapons and costumes with upgrades and this game would have been pristine.

a7x4lyf3
03-22-2012, 10:44 AM
I agree with you, I'm tired of all the negativity this game has received I think it's one of the best games I've ever played, I admit the fighting in the campaign is a bit boring and sometimes ridiculous those 2 words being said only because most of the time you're stuck in the same area just fighting waves of the same enemy for about 10-20 mins if you played on hard... Overall I loved the story, cutscenes were great, voice actor for Ryu was just absolutely PERFECT, fit his character so well, and the ending was indeed amazing, I like how Ryu actually spoke a lot rather than say one sentence and disappear.

Kl1n3
03-22-2012, 03:19 PM
I thought the ending was great, I mean it was just shy of perfect. Kinda gets you pumped for another one :). Idk what it is, but I love this game! I like it more then black but little less then 2. Just add more weapons and costumes with upgrades and this game would have been pristine.

Though I do not agree w/u... You are on to one thing. If you added a more indepth combo system and tighter controls (of course a whole arsenal of weapons to master and level up), added a little more length. I'd really see giving it another shot (rating). Don't get me wrong, I bought the dam thing..so I will complete it, if nothing more than all the dam "want" I felt for it. I've also heard rumors we will have to pay for more weapons... talk about having to take a bite of a Sh.T sandwich...

JiveT
03-23-2012, 02:13 AM
if you think this story was great what the hell do you consider a bad story?

a7x4lyf3
03-23-2012, 02:45 AM
if you think this story was great what the hell do you consider a bad story? Call of Duty

IHeartParamore
03-24-2012, 06:39 PM
I personally thought the story was worse than the 2nd one, and this was meant to be a story driven game. On top of that at times, well, a lot of the time telling the story got in the way of being able to enjoy the game.