PDA

View Full Version : Backtracking - Lost.

Memnoch
08-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Well, I went through the game on Hard difficulty and didn't collect everything on the first time through, so I saved before the end and now I'm going back to collect more diaries and tonic and to research more. But the problem is I can't find the exit back to Hephaestus. I'm just going back and forth between Point Prometheus, Apollo Square, and Olympus Heights. Does anybody know how to get back (as close as possible) to the beginning so I can run through everything again?

flip
08-23-2007, 02:42 AM
go to the bathysphere station in apollo square, then use the rapture metro to get to where you want to go

Memnoch
08-23-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh I'd been using the analog sticks to try to select the places, thanks.

wes4real
08-29-2007, 12:11 PM
go to the bathysphere station in apollo square, then use the rapture metro to get to where you want to go

I saved the game right before the last boss but now i cant go back to Olympus Heights through Hephaestus to get the cohen achievements! I must have not seen his apartment and now im gonna have to start all over if i really wanna get the rest of the acheivements?

I've only got 20adam left and still not got all of the plasmid stuff!?!?!!

I take it playing the game on hard first go isn't best for getting achievements?:confused:

Me55iah
08-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Olympus Heights isn't in Hephastus - thats why you can't find it!

Get in a Bathysphere and go to the next port (Apollo Square?)

The Pants Party
08-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Solved and locked.