PDA

View Full Version : Need More Little Sisters

Memnoch
08-23-2007, 02:35 AM
I ran through the level and it says there are still little sisters. I've been to each part of the map and none of the Big Daddies have Little Sisters with them. I killed one of the Big Daddies thinking it would get the thing going, but still no Little Sisters. Any tricks to making them appear?

Nightmare792
08-23-2007, 02:38 AM
if you see a big daddy alone wait until he walks up to one of the venty holes in the wall he will knock and a little sister might come out if it does...:uzi::uzi::boom:boom:AR15

Memnoch
08-23-2007, 02:56 AM
Also, the game gave me the deal with all the little sisters achievement even though it still says there are little sisters. And after I got that achievement I found a little sister so there still are some left. Has this happened to anybody?

GEEN0
08-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeh, I left home years ago and my little sisters still bug the hell outa me!! ;P

Exane22
08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeh, I left home years ago and my little sisters still bug the hell outa me!! ;P
What the hell was the point of that post.... Nothing cause it wasnt funny, that makes it spam. Spamming is not nice so please dont do it again :)

Anywas you mean to tell me yo got the lil sister achievement, the one for dealing with all of the LS, before you actually did deal with them all, lucky bastard. But nightmare hit the nail on the head, just stalk a big daddy untill they get a LS out of hiding for you and then pounce ;)

psincubus
08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I got the achievement for "Dealing with all Little Sisters" just now, but I didn't get the one for saving them all, and I did save them all. Does this one come later or something?

Tankazz X
08-23-2007, 04:06 PM
When you beat the game youll get the savior achievement, pending you rescued them, and not harvested.

Fritz White
08-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Sort of funny, but not really. Whatever. Just ignore these nerds man. He's not even a mod. I see a lot of dorks around here pretend to be one because they're bored or something. Then they freak out on people and tell them not to post shit they think's stupid or they'll report them. Just tell them to kiss your ass and they get really mad. It's amusing.

Exane22
08-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Sort of funny, but not really. Whatever. Just ignore these nerds man. He's not even a mod. I see a lot of dorks around here pretend to be one because they're bored or something. Then they freak out on people and tell them not to post shit they think's stupid or they'll report them. Just tell them to kiss your ass and they get really mad. It's amusing.

He doesnt have to listen to me if he dont want but spamming is against the rules here, i just let him no that. You telling him to ignore me is a dick move, and since you didnt post anything on topic im going to have to say stop spamming the forums and stop flaming.

You can say what you want, i just want to keep this a great communtiy.

PS i dont think im a mod nor do i pretend to be, but i do know a few ;)

Edit: vv Dont worry i will vv

Fritz White
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Yep, said what I wanted about two off-topic posts and then you replied and I replied to that so, holy shit, the off-topic banter is really out of control now. You should report this immediately.