PDA

View Full Version : Reasearch phd

CrackalaX
08-23-2007, 02:58 AM
i got all the achievements for reasearching do i have to do eney thing else because i havent unlocked it.

XxHektikxX
08-23-2007, 03:17 AM
did you get fully researched turrets, cameras, and security bots?

brentkid
08-23-2007, 04:21 AM
I thought I should have gotten this too, but I neglected researching cameras for the most part. All the security bots count as well.

Memnoch
08-23-2007, 04:54 AM
I'm going back through every map looking for cameras I didn't destroy so I don't have to start over.

Absinthemind13
08-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Does anyone know if Machine Gun Turrets count differently as RPG Turrets?

AzJok3Ster
08-25-2007, 11:38 PM
there has to be a glitch, I've fully researched all enemys plus the security camera, flying bot and as far as a weapon turret, I fully researched the gun turret. All that and I haven't recieved the achievement. Now the achievement guide on these forums as well as other forums I've checked have all said the same thing, it doesn't matter which weapon turret "you" research......well it might be true or maybe we do have to research the flame turret and also the rocket launcher turret as well.:(:(

Feel My Rage
08-25-2007, 11:38 PM
All turrets are under the same catagory,as are all elite and regular versions of big dadies....I got robbed of this achievement for unknown reasons....I researched EVERYTHING to the max level and i still didnt get that...

Well,how do you research the flame turret?Ive only seen like...two in the whole game...(and i beat it)

AzJok3Ster
08-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Well we all know how to get this achievement, but I just remembered that when I got the achievement for fully researching "the little sister", I didn't get the animation on my screen that showed the "+++", instead a different animation, so when I play later on today I'm going to see if I can take a picture of the little sister, if I'm not able to then this game has a serious glitch

The Pants Party
08-26-2007, 12:09 AM
You don't need to research the flame turrets seperately from the gun turrets, they count the same. I added a thing in the FAQ about this achievement. I understand some people think they are having it glitch, but you need to just make sure you're done.

Take a picture of something, and if it's fully researched, there will be a message in the top right that says so.