PDA

View Full Version : Scattered Fragments Side Quest Help

capthorp
03-22-2012, 07:35 PM
I've recovered 2/3 of the fragments that are requested by Aubrey however am not sure where to locate the 3rd.
I know I found one in Mudhold Fasting and one in Souldeep Fasting.

Another interesting point to note is that I have doubles of some of the map fragments. I have the following
(1) Map Fragment - Cape Solace
(2) Map Fragment - Northern Coast
(2) Map Fragment - Scuttle Beach
(2) Map Fragment - The Jawbone - Found in Souldeep Fasting on Until Death Quest

So I'm not sure if you can pick these up along the way before getting the side quest from Aubrey or what, but somehow I have extras.

some Irish guys
03-22-2012, 08:17 PM
For each of the different area's there are 3 map fragments. Aubrey gives you 1 and you must find the other 2 for Northern Coast, then it progresses to another area. You can find all of the fragments beforehand (excluding the 1 piece she gives to you from each area), this is why it looks like you have doubles :)

IGN has all of the locations but one.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/Scattered_Fragments

capthorp
03-22-2012, 08:33 PM
I get it now...there are 3 pieces of each map...One map for Northern Coast, One map for Cape Solace etc. Once I found the last piece in Mudhold Fasting, I could assemble a map, dig for treasure, return to Aubrey, get another piece, assemble, rinse repeat. I've got 3 of the 4 maps done now.
It looks like the last piece I need is in Brigands Hideaway once I open that area in the story.

KeepEmRolling
03-22-2012, 10:47 PM
For each of the different area's there are 3 map fragments. Aubrey gives you 1 and you must find the other 2 for Northern Coast, then it progresses to another area. You can find all of the fragments beforehand (excluding the 1 piece she gives to you from each area), this is why it looks like you have doubles :)

IGN has all of the locations but one.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning/Scattered_Fragments

thanks for that link...been looking for the last Jawbone piece.