PDA

View Full Version : Any Easy Way...

Atomic686
08-23-2007, 04:28 AM
Does anyone know of any easy way to get a kick return for a TD? haha I feel retarded not being able to get this but yea.. any help would be great!

Jerosko
09-07-2007, 12:35 AM
what i did was take a team your playing against and turn all of their speed down to 0. then let them kick to you and bam.. they move in sand and you can walk past them incredibly easy

Comet
11-25-2007, 03:57 AM
what i did was take a team your playing against and turn all of their speed down to 0. then let them kick to you and bam.. they move in sand and you can walk past them incredibly easy

In what kind of game? Dynasty or Play Now?

kiwi18
12-10-2007, 02:48 AM
i did that in play now, i dont think it matters though.

Ryot Control
04-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Ok, I hate to bring up an old thread but if you look on my achievement list, this is the only TD achievement I don't have. I already dumbed down all the stats on the CPU side, Game AI settings and beefed up mine, but is there a different place to specifically turn down the SPEED that they run? I just need some clarification on where to find this other option if there is one.

Evil_Snow_Man
04-21-2008, 08:09 PM
If you are REALLY having trouble with this. Create some players. Max out ALLLLL of their stats to 99. Put them on your team, than put them all in on the return team... You will break out of almost every tackle, all your other players will make great blocks, and you will be fast.

(I didn't have a problem with this. Would usually get 1 a game just playing, the 1 punt return seemed harder to me)

JLogan27
04-25-2008, 09:25 PM
I picked a team...started a game. I made sure I kicked off 1st. Once I did, I paused and selected replay. I wrote down the numbers/positions of the players on the kickoff team. I quit. I then lowered the speed stats of all on the kickoff squad of that particular team. I then played against them..BAM...TD!

Now, if only I could block a field goal.

Evil_Snow_Man
04-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Okay I take back my answer... Easiest way... Put a 2cd controller on the CPU team. With that controller just have someone tap B than X, B than X... To switch players and make the player dive... You do that real fast and all the people just end up laying on the ground as you run right by them for a TD