PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 boss help

rc deaths agent
03-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Either it's glitched or i'm doing something wrong, but when i run through the hall from the boss i get to the end and nothing happens and he eats me lol.

I looked on youtube and it looks like a cutsceene is supposed to trigger when you run over the pipes at the end but it doesn't for me, and i cannot swing my sword or anything, i just stand there and wait to be eaten lol...so what am i supposed to do?

Thanks.

NVM guys, it finally triggered after about 100 tries lol.

HanzoHasashi
03-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Either it's glitched or i'm doing something wrong, but when i run through the hall from the boss i get to the end and nothing happens and he eats me lol.

I looked on youtube and it looks like a cutsceene is supposed to trigger when you run over the pipes at the end but it doesn't for me, and i cannot swing my sword or anything, i just stand there and wait to be eaten lol...so what am i supposed to do?

Thanks.

I had the same glitch. Eventually it will work, just run ... don't jump. I know, not much of a satisfying answer but for me it worked on the 4-5 try.

Rune Ocarina
03-23-2012, 03:33 PM
What I did was take sharp rolls around him. The concept is to get him dizzy and he'll fall. If you don't go around him sharp enough he'll sometimes stop, tail swipe or bite you and reset back to running after you. This was my experience on Hard and I may have been lucky but I did't notice a change when I started sliding around him really close.

Edit: Misread the post. You should just be able to slide to either side. I'm not sure if it's a visible cutscene since I saw it coming and performed the action before the button promps came up.