PDA

View Full Version : ? about secret achievement: should I kill this guy? *mild spoiler*

Fritz White
08-23-2007, 06:15 AM
I'm at the part where I just executed all those guys and took their pictures for the crazy artist (forget his name). And now there's some guy named Rodriguez running away from me throwing molotovs. I'm not sure if this is the guy I'm supposed to let get away and deal with later for the secret achievement or if I should just kill him now. My current hint says: Rodriguez is running away in a blind panic, find him and kill him. Sorry, but I've been following him around for awhile and I don't want to look at the guide because I don't want to read any spoilers for parts I haven't played. Thanks.

DoM cAbAn
08-23-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm pretty sure this is part of the storyline that you have to complete now. Or at least, that's what I did. Don't take my word on it though, even though I am pretty sure.

ThrillKillBill
08-23-2007, 06:50 AM
let him get away.

Lunacy182
08-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah he's part of the storyline and you have to kill him. It's Sander Cohen you don't want to kill. After you completed his masterpiece ( you'll get and achievement when you do) he comes walking down the stairs. Just don't kill him.

ultimate chance
08-23-2007, 02:20 PM
kill rodriguez, and take his picture. DONT KILL SNADER COHEN EITHER.

Later in the game, you will get to go in his apartment. Kill the dancers, and he will get ot of his apartment to kill you. Kill him then, take his picture, and go in his room. Thats 2 achievements right there.

Fritz White
08-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Too late. I have to do the whole game again from that part on hard unless I start from the beginning. This game is so long... I love it, but fuck, I just wish I hadn't shot him. Still, best shooter campaign ever.

The Pants Party
08-23-2007, 08:52 PM
This has been talked about quite a bit, check the Achievement Guide or Achievement Discussion threads.