PDA

View Full Version : Bcktracking Cheat *Kinda* *SPOILERS*

thagame
08-23-2007, 07:36 AM
I made it to the end, saved before i got on the elevator and beat the game. I decided to reload before i got on the elevator and get some of the stuff i missed and your still in the big daddy suit and no one will attack you and either will the cameras / turrets. The only time you get attacked is if its scripted (someone jumps out of a closet or something). Its probably old but i thought i would post to help people that want to get stuff they missed. Just wait till your at the end and you can do it safely.

Makes taking pictures ALOT easier when you can get close without being attacked lol

Dragon23
08-13-2008, 03:02 AM
As a heads up even some of the scripted enemy attacks don't always occur. I have had two accounts of areas that I overlooked where the enemies creepily spawned and scared the shit out of me but did not attack and didn't move so for fun I pushed them around for a bit and then shotgunned their brains out. For pictures i agree that it is much easier but you miss out on the action shots as the enemies just walk around unless you engage them in combat. Also I personally became pissed when I figured out that hacked cameras and turrets can't go towards score. I hacked almost everything I could see and this has left me with very little opportunities to photograph them.http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

Brkenintntionz
08-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Yeah hacked everything too. I just started a new game just for two achievements Brass Balls and research PHd. This time around I am doing a photograph of everything before I hack it. Should be easy that way. I hope. I just need these two achievements to be complete. lol It's a bitch when you don't have those vita chambers to rely on.

You can use the hacked cameras to your advantage. Just hit an enemy and send them to the hacked camera then the camera will call the flying bots and you can take pictures of the flying bots. But that's about it. And if you want to take a action shot of a splicer/big daddy just hit them and they will attack you.

PerpetualHell
08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
When you're taking pictures you want them to attack you though, it gives a 15% increase in experience =P But that's a pretty epic find, I didn't know about it.

Seddo
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
That's pretty cool, i've just completed the game and need a couple of camera shots, so now i'll be back tracking to pick up all the tonics, audio tapes and stuff :).

Nevander
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
One thing that I thought off is that it seems kind of odd that we are a Big Daddy carrying around a shotgun or a Thompson, seems like we would be able to get a Rivet Gun... :D

BigFellaJake
08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
One thing that I thought off is that it seems kind of odd that we are a Big Daddy carrying around a shotgun or a Thompson, seems like we would be able to get a Rivet Gun... :D

and also the ability to use plasmids aswell. the big daddy plasmid adds even more fun but wouldnt it seem much more suspicious having 2 big daddys working togethor?

Eternal
08-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Lol. I never thought of that... Two Big Daddies :)

PerpetualHell
08-14-2008, 10:04 PM
Have you guys ever watched two Rosies duke it out? It's epic... I did it in Arcadia and right when mine killed the other Rosie I walked up to it with a shotgun and killed it because it was basically dead anyways. =P I think you should get the huge drill, that would be sweet.. Bouncers > Rosies imo =D