PDA

View Full Version : possible bug?

CRAZY CJ 20
08-23-2007, 08:21 AM
I've come across from what appears to be a bug... on level 2, I am missing a little sister, but i saw her crawl into a wall as i was killing the big daddy. Later in the level the big daddy respawned and knocked on the hole many times, but the little sister never came out. I visited and watched all the big daddys on the level and when they knocked on the holes, no little sister came out.. so I can't get this little sister anymore.. when really she's supposed to come out since I havn't harvested her or saved her yet... anyone else come across this bug?

Shinobi273
08-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Try reloading a save?

CRAZY CJ 20
08-23-2007, 09:51 AM
i dont have a save from that far back.. i saved frequently, im going through the game again anyways for hard mode but did anyone else come across this bug?

Lunacy182
08-23-2007, 11:27 AM
I haven't seen that yet. I've killed a big daddy before he called a little sister, but when he re spawned he called her back.

Your really don't have to save that often. You really only have to load and old save when you turn your game back on after you stopped playing. Or when you encounter a bug like this one.
I only save a couple times throughout a level. But thats because I'm afraid my system is going to freeze up.

Zef
08-23-2007, 01:29 PM
If this is the one in Neptune's Bounty then you might need to go to the Fighting McDonaugh (or something like that) and go to room 7 upstairs. Either hack the door or use the code. I think it is 7533

I only found the last Little Sister after going to that room and listening to the tape in there, because it is about that Little Sister and her parents (who you 'meet').

ThrillKillBill
08-23-2007, 05:08 PM
If this is the one in Neptune's Bounty then you might need to go to the Fighting McDonaugh (or something like that) and go to room 7 upstairs. Either hack the door or use the code. I think it is 7533

your spoiler is correct zef ;)

CRAZY CJ 20
08-23-2007, 08:28 PM
alright ill check that out when i get the chance, thanks, hopefully shes up there!