PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Costumes

a7x4lyf3
03-24-2012, 09:08 AM
So it's a pretty big let down how there are no alternate costumes, I guess Team Ninja said they get custom characters, they don't need a costume for Ryu in the story, unfortunately this is rather upsetting as every other NG game has offered alt costumes, while I can see why they did it in this game, it's not like they can't easily alter the costume a bit to fit Ryu's arm, 2ndly I seriously hope they come out with more dlc outfits at least for Mp and ninja trials, I'm tired of seeing the same ninja's all the time, they should give us ryu's costume at least ;P

CyberEvil
03-24-2012, 10:11 AM
There will be alternate costumes and likely other characters. Momiji had her full moveset when she fights alongside you in Story mode. They're holding a ton of stuff back but by the time they release anything, nobody will want to buy it. Funny thing is the free stuff would have increased satisfaction with the game. Three weapons is a helluva lot better than one, even if people still would have complained it wasn't enough and rightly so.