PDA

View Full Version : Premiere Club

Nevander
03-24-2012, 10:20 PM
So what is your thoughts on this?

I know it comes with some weapons, a key, and the "Vault Hunter's Relic," but is that all? Does the word 'club' have any meaning here other than what they've shown?

Even if that's all we good, I'm perfectly fine with it. Love three awesome looking starting weapons and some other little things to help me out.

Glad this pre-order DLC isn't retailer or country specific. I hate those types of DLC packs.

pablodrugsmule
03-25-2012, 05:11 PM
ive read a lot about borderlands 2 but not found much information on the premiere club seems like its just the guns and i read the relic is apparantly going to be available in game for people who dont preorder but idk how true that is.

ChickinOnaChain
03-25-2012, 08:17 PM
This "Premiere Club" is a new one on me. I'm going to preorder B2 if that matters to being in it.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=134551

StayonTarget
03-25-2012, 10:16 PM
All you have to do is preorder it. What the hell, easier having it shipped here than going out to Gamestop. Especially since you can find promo codes on the internet.

Aiden 514
03-26-2012, 06:36 AM
What is said 'Relic'?

ll L3G3ND ll
04-08-2012, 09:16 PM
I don't get the guns you get with it, won't they get worthless 5 minutes later when you get better guns?

13ip0lar
04-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Things of interest from link:

What is the Mechromancer?
The Mechromancer will be an all-new playable character that we plan to develop after work on Borderlands 2 is finished and the game is in certification. As with many new ideas, we don't yet know exactly how the Mechromancer will play or when she will be available, but our estimate is that she will be released within 60 to 90 days after the launch of Borderlands 2. At that time, we expect to release a compatibility update so that people who have the Mechromancer can play with those who don't.

As a special thank you to our early supporters, the Mechromancer will be available as a free download to members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club, which you can gain access to by pre-ordering Borderlands 2 from a participating retailer. The Mechromancer will also be available as premium downloadable content for those who aren't Premiere Club members at the same time.

http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/img/premiereclub.jpg

http://www.borderlands2.com/preorder/img/gamestop_exclusive.jpg

Only thing I'm pissed about is the fact you have to buy from Gamestop to get what looks to be some legit DLC. I fucking hate Gamestop with every fiber of my being. Hopefully this will cost MSP, or there will be a season pass we can buy.

kracr
06-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Slaughter Dome?
Have not heard of that yet.

Sounds like Moxxi DLC, or is it different?

Either way I'll preorder this game to get the Premier Club thingy...

Nevander
08-01-2012, 09:28 PM
What I'm wondering is what is inside that golden Sanctuary chest that the golden key is used to open. All GameStop says is "Golden Key - Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary Loot Chest."

What I will probably do (which will probably end up killing my excitement) is wait until I am level 50 before opening it, since it could be leveled loot or very good weapons scaled to your level.

So like if you were just starting out (level 5-10) and opened it, you'd get a kick-ass weapon for YOUR LEVEL. Then if you were 50, it would be incredible. Just spitballin' here though.

If you're wondering what it looks like or where the chest itself is, check out this video below (this was posted in another thread) at around 0:22 to 0:29.

Borderlands 2 - All new gameplay: Sanctuary, more Claptrap and Tiny Tina - YouTube

SIMPLYMIDGET
08-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm pretty sure they send you a wooden club with rusty nails sticking through it. Should be cool.

StayonTarget
08-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Really hoping it's not like that Nevander. Or I'm hoping you can use it multiple times, weather it be per character or per profile.

xx LUIS 13 xx
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Slaughter Dome?
Have not heard of that yet.

Sounds like Moxxi DLC, or is it different?

Either way I'll preorder this game to get the Premier Club thingy...
i really hope it isnt like the moxxi dlc cus that was horrible -.-

xx LUIS 13 xx
08-03-2012, 07:43 PM
the premier club should be worth it frmo what they said . pitchford states the premiere club was getting way more than just the pre order bonuses ! should be like the rockstar club for la noire and red dead . but im super hyped for this game :uzi: