PDA

View Full Version : So the multiplayer....

Shadow Warlock
03-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Is it just me or is it insanely fun? I mean this is quite a nice unique twist to multiplayer and the battles can get pretty intense too!

Had my first Battle Royale and it was amazing! Also managed to get the achievement in my first one as well against a bunch of people higher level than me.

Azrael008uk
03-25-2012, 02:05 AM
The multiplayer is kind of dumb.

It's like "Tenchu Z" but instead of stalking enemies... you're a bunch of ninjas running around having a ninja-fight so you can unlock more clothes to look cool in.

That being said... there is something ridiculously addictive about it.

I suspect there are subliminal images of breasts or something because I keep going back for more.

Az

Shadow Warlock
03-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Tell me about it, something just keeps making me play it, though I do find it very entertaining as well haha!

Gambitjuggalo
03-26-2012, 07:13 AM
im not much of a online gamer but something about this multiplayer.. I just love it and I keep playing it like I did with Assassins Creed.. I think what I love most is its not another shooter.. AC and NG give us something new in multiplayer and its fun.. Once I hit 50 though I will move on.. such is the life of an achievement hunter

Rune Ocarina
03-26-2012, 03:22 PM
I love the multiplayer too. I thought I'd hate it and just went for the achievements but Ghost killing or catching 3 people with your ninpo in a battle royal (as it goes THROUGH buildings to an extent) is just oh so satisfying.

Freakshow686
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
I have only played it about 10 or so times....and I'm now back to BF3. I didn't care for it that much. I got 2 matches with 4 vs 4, otherwise it has been 1 vs 2 or something like that. Not for me.

Fox Hound JD
03-31-2012, 02:53 AM
i really like it and find it addictive and fun and i've done quite well. i do have some issues when it comes to the in your face combo fight stuff. anyone have some tips? seems like random stuff sometimes. the counter system seems almost useless in this ninja gaiden. do you block first and then strike? sometimes i'll just demolish someone by relentlessly attacking. sometimes that same person will come to me and i cant do anything to em. any tips? love it tho.

STARINFLAMES21
04-01-2012, 11:50 PM
I want to play online so bad, but I rented it -_-