Running Distance: 11.44km
Items: 201(+8)
Defeated Enemy by Shooting: 88
Defeated Enemy by Fighting: 82
Boat Stage Time: 1m 08s 92
Boat Max Speed: 3.11 m/s
Total Damage: 434 pts
Your Rank: **********

Start of game; Each x is equal to one hit.
Bugs: xx
Spitters: None
Crawl spitters: xx
Mannequins: x
Nurses: xxxxxx
Hangmen: xx

After first save; (halfway into alternate hospital)
Bugs: xxx
Spitters: None
Crawl spitters: x
Mannequins: None
Nurses: None
Doormen: xx
Eddie:
Punch: xxxxxxx
Shot: xx
Second save (after Eddie fight, before boat), no damage was taken.

What we had counted for kills:
Counter one is gun: 20
Counter two melee: 56

After first save (totals);
Counter three (gun): 82
Counter four (melee): 91

F.Y.I.: If you haven't installed the game to your hard drive, it should lag up as you get the 75th kill for shooting and/or melee (even if you've already had the achievements). The boat scene will lag up as well, but should be timed anyway.

I used this guide and walk through http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=155270
I liked it better because the walk through was great! And I also went to the bridge location he mentions for kills. I also ran around a lot on the streets to kill enemies, since the first time I tried for the ten stars I was short on kills. I probably spent 10min or so trying to find extra enemies and as you can see by my finishing time, I could have ran around more.

TVthePunisher
03-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Are you able to pause while going for this? One thing I hate is having to constantly worry about how long it's taking me to read a walkthrough if I can't pause a game at the same time to cut back on the timer...like I'm worried to ever play RE:CVX for the full 1000 because of the fact that you can't pause as you go for the A Rank.

Ceris
03-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Are you able to pause while going for this? One thing I hate is having to constantly worry about how long it's taking me to read a walkthrough if I can't pause a game at the same time to cut back on the timer...like I'm worried to ever play RE:CVX for the full 1000 because of the fact that you can't pause as you go for the A Rank.
Well, you can't get your 10* until you have beaten the game 6 times. By then, hopefully you've memorized it enough you don't need a guide^^

Mei Ninja
03-29-2012, 06:37 PM
Thank you very much for posting your statistics. I'm concerned about going for this achievement so I appreciate any tips I can get from people who have done it already.

Rage66
04-01-2012, 11:36 AM
My stats (FIRST SAVE right before the pyramide head chase in the Alt. Hospital) .. i'm going to the Streets now grinding Gun Kills 250 Handgun and 180 Shotgun ammo left..

oh and btw.. how many GUN/MELEE kills should i get while I'm on the Streets?

Melee: 49
Gun: 4

Bugs: x
spitter: xx
crawl spitter:xx
Nurse: xxx

Time 62:29

should I start over?

Dallas
04-01-2012, 09:48 PM
My stats (FIRST SAVE right before the pyramide head chase in the Alt. Hospital) .. i'm going to the Streets now grinding Gun Kills 250 Handgun and 180 Shotgun ammo left..

oh and btw.. how many GUN/MELEE kills should i get while I'm on the Streets?

Melee: 49
Gun: 4

Bugs: x
spitter: xx
crawl spitter:xx
Nurse: xxx

Time 62:29

should I start over?

Hard to say. You may be short on kills, but you do have quite a bit of time to run around and get more.

CORPSIE19
04-01-2012, 10:06 PM
something that i noticed while attempting this was during the hospital part, when going into rooms with nurses it takes a little while for the screen to show up but the game keeps going allowing the nurses to get close and hit you. i started putting my gun up while the loading screen was going through and kept pressing A allowing me to shoot the nurses before they were able to hit me, causing alot less damage. im no good at wording things but i hope this helps :)

lowtek
04-01-2012, 11:39 PM
something that i noticed while attempting this was during the hospital part, when going into rooms with nurses it takes a little while for the screen to show up but the game keeps going allowing the nurses to get close and hit you. i started putting my gun up while the loading screen was going through and kept pressing A allowing me to shoot the nurses before they were able to hit me, causing alot less damage. im no good at wording things but i hope this helps :)

Same thing happens when you come out of menu screen, it stays black for a split second and sometimes enemies like to take advantage of that :mad:

Rage66
04-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Turn off your Flashlight before you enter a Room and right after the Loading Screen while your Screen is still Black (you should hear your Radio) press Back to Pause.. Press Back again... and Press Back once again to pause. Now wait 1-2 seconds and Press Back again.

In the Hospital get rid off Maria ASAP and go only for Objectives.. skip all Optional Rooms ( except Trick or Treat) because the Nurses in there will Hit you!

Rage66
04-02-2012, 01:08 PM
http://www10.pic-upload.de/thumb/02.04.12/5w5kj1smr4cd.jpg (http://www.pic-upload.de/view-13594554/p020412_14.40_-02-.jpg.html)

I wasted to much Time Scavenge for Items :( .. also got Unlucky with Eddie and the Doormen Enemies.. but it also was my FIRST Hard Playtrough and my First 10* Try!!! ;P... Difficulty 7 / 10 IMO

lowtek
04-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I've started two runs now and died both times at Pyramid Head doing his one hit death blow. It's like a FAQ mentioned. It's bad karma. If you don't save you will die. If you save, you will beat it on your first try :/

Rage66
04-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh that's some Bad Luck :/

lowtek
04-03-2012, 06:00 AM
And I also went to the bridge location he mentions for kills

What's the bridge section? I finished my first run. I had 75 shooting kills but only 53 fighting. Also, my damage was like 1200. I don't know whether to go back to an earlier save or start from scratch :(

Rage66
04-03-2012, 08:27 AM
What's the bridge section? I finished my first run. I had 75 shooting kills but only 53 fighting. Also, my damage was like 1200. I don't know whether to go back to an earlier save or start from scratch :(

I have no Idea..

But here's what i did.

I killed all Enemies by Fighting in the first half of the Game..(50) I skipped all Optional Rooms (except Trick or Treat because you need the Shotgun ammo) going for Objective only in "Dungeons".. after i got out of the Hospital ( Dark Silent Hill) I've started going for Shooting kills with the Shotgun.. i killed Enemies in every corner and my Shooting achievement popped ... I picked up All the Items on the Streets took me about 60 Minutes.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/632692-silent-hill-hd-collection/faqs/28253
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/632692-silent-hill-hd-collection/faqs/28402

As for the Damage... Depends highly on how much Damage you've taken.. i would say more then Red Status x2 before Save 1 is to much.. best Reslut would be NEVER use a Healing Item before the Pyramide Head Encounter on the Hospital Roof.. after that 3-4 Hits by Nurses and maybe 1-2 by Hangmen is ok BUT NO more than that!

For the Hangmen Boss i Recommend the Handgun .. sure it takes 40-50 Shots but you can fire 6-7 shots and start running the Shotgun is to risky imo. I never took any Damage with the Handgun.

TVthePunisher
04-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Congratulations Rage on your completion of SH2 =)

jakspald22
04-03-2012, 01:36 PM

The bridge he is referring to is the one right after Maria joins you. If you attempt to walk to the hotel by going past the historical society, a little further past the historical society the road cuts out. There's a dead guy splayed out there with a note that mentions the bowling alley and a pack of handgun bullets. There are a bunch of mannequins that jump onto the street on your way there and on the way back to the bowling alley