PDA

View Full Version : Is this Worth 1200msp?! Help Please

wmattlowe
03-25-2012, 07:59 PM
So me and my gf played this last night and loved the demo! We love co op and puzzles. I know the games been out for awhile and ive seen it on sale quite a few times, unfortunately never jumped on it so i hate to drop 1200 points now on it knowing itll eventually go on sale again, but when, and we really wanna play it lol....so do i drop the 1200 or wait......thanks for any and all help!

Matthew

WolfheartSpell
07-07-2012, 03:37 AM
1200? Hmm, not sure, but it's really fun and enjoyable, especially in co-op. I got it on sale ages ago, but I'm not sure if I'd pay 1200 for it.

CHIRUNO99
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
It's a pretty good game, but there's a few things that can ruin it pretty easily.
- All of the last artefacts have all the positive effects which is a little OP. Especially running back through the game collecting every objective.
- The Legacy of Kain DLC has a price tag, but the Kane and Lynch DLC dosen't. Bearing in mind that the Kane and Lynch DLC is terrible since it replaces all the dialogue in the game with garbage, let alone the fact that I hate those two characters more than any video game character ever.

I had fun playing it in co-op, it's a bit expensive for 1200msp, but if you can afford it go for it. You could always hold back, hoping it goes on sale again.

Royalty
07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I bought this game && I LOVE it!! I personally love these type of games that makes me search for stuff. Though.. I just wish it had more achievements for finding things.

Lethal Dame
07-13-2012, 03:42 AM
So me and my gf played this last night and loved the demo! We love co op and puzzles.

That alone tells me that its worth it for you to buy. There are a lot of collectibles and the co-op is fantastic. I got it on sale at 800 points a year ago or so. I am a huge fan of the Tomb Raider series so it was fun for me to play as Lara again and I wouldn't have minded paying the 1200. The only thing I can personally think of to say negatively is that its kind of short.

Go for it, dude. Who knows when it'll go on sale again.

Headless Snip3r
12-29-2012, 06:53 PM
Appears to be on a 50% off unannounced sale at the moment for the end of they year. Think I will pick it up for 600msp.